mannymua733

๐ŸŒ™Manny Gutierrez

I think boys deserve just as much cosmetic recognition๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘ป Snapchat - Mannymua ๐ŸŒ™ Hashtag - #Mannyacs ๐Ÿค” Business - Mannymua733@gmail.com โฌ‡๏ธ YOUTUBE โฌ‡๏ธ

It's been real Necker Island! Thank you so much to @benefitcosmetics for having me on this wonderful trip! It's been amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Outfit - @topshop #topshop #friendswithbenefit
Damnnnn #IMSHOOK ๐Ÿ’„ with this squad ๐Ÿ˜ All 3 of us are wearing the new @benefitcosmetics Galifornia blush ๐Ÿ˜ so damn stunning! I love my friends @jeffreestar @larlarlee #friendswithbenefit
โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™ ECLIPSE โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™ Coming April 8th ๐Ÿ˜ Photo - @marcelocantuphoto Makeup by - @lipsticknick_ Hair - @philonhair Styling - @ijosephzee
All I'm missing is my sailor โ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ #friendswithbenefit
I think there's been a Lunar #ECLIPSE โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™ Face - @benefitcosmetics quickie hoola stick with hoola lite powder on top ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Brows - #benefit precisely brow pencil in shade 5 and gimme brow in 2 So excited to be #friendswithbenefit ๐Ÿ˜ this place is amazing!
LINK IN MY BIO! Hello collaboration REVEAL ๐Ÿ˜ @jeffreestar @jeffreestarcosmetics
DUDE WE MADE IT! #neckerisland with @benefitcosmetics ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒด I can't wait to spend the weekend here! I wonder what kind of shenanigans we're gonna be getting into.... ๐Ÿ˜ #friendswithbenefit #benefit
"Daddy... why must you smother me?" Off to #neckerisland with @benefitcosmetics tonight! Gonna miss this little munchkin! NEW VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL BTW! Link in bio!!!
Who says it with me? Be honest ๐Ÿ˜‚ PS MERYL IS THE QUEEN! ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Just a lil zoom in on yesterday's makeup! Who wants a tutorial!? Double tap if you do ;)
The #JSCManny COLLAB REVEAL VIDEO will be up later this week on my channel guys! Any guesses on the colors? Hint - they're not exactly what you're expecting from me.... but they're BANGERS! Im so excited @jeffreestar ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ Ps new video on my channel, link in bio ;) full face using my left hand!
I love this little nugget 99% of the time โค๏ธ the other 1% is for when she pisses on my bed! Lips - #kyliecosmetics new Velvet liquid lipstick in Rosie (which feels amazing btw) #kylielipkit
next page →