Looking to #rent #property
? Here's everything you need to know about #RERAlaws
A look at the important aspects of the law before you rent a #propertyinDubai
If you are looking to rent a property in Dubai then equipping yourself with the property laws of the emirate should be on priority.
10 tips to remember before signing on the dotted line
1. Ensure that your #realestateagent
is Rera registered. They should be able to provide you with their broker number.
2. Write your cheques directly to the landlord. Before handing them over, ask for a copy of your landlord's passport and if possible the title deeds too.
3. Ask your agent to check that all service charges have been paid by the landlord, and if possible get it in writing too.
4. Ask your agent to check that there are no outstanding bills for Dewa or the chiller (air conditioning). If there are, they will need to be paid before you can set up an account.
5. If there are maintenance issues that need to be resolved before you move in, ensure that they are taken care of.
6. Be aware of how many car parking spaces you have. It is not uncommon for there to be only one to share between a husband and wife. Also find out if there is #visitors
parking too, and how to access it.
7. Know how to access all parts of the #building
. Often, swipe cards and door keys are needed to enter your property.
8. If the property is not clean before you move in, ask for it to be cleaned in advance of you moving in. A #property
should be handed over in a habitable condition.
9. Take photos of any issues you find with the apartment and let your agent and #landlord
know. This will avoid issues when you try and prove they were there before.
10. Once you have your #tenancycontract
, sign up for Ejari.
READ MORE .. https://goo.gl/nwH8Kk
#Reradubai #Reralawdubai #Dubairealestate #rentapartmentdubai #Leaseapartments #Leaseapartmentdubai #Reraagent #ReraCertifiedagent #RKpropertydubai #Propertyandrealestate #Dubailaw #mydubai #Realestatelawdubai