Have you tried @summerfridays
jet lag mask yet?
• We’re currently sold out (Ah!) on our site but working quickly to restock
• In the meantime, @sephora
.com has it available on their site
took this photo at the flatlay station of our LA event
New YouTube video up with some products that my skin has been loving lately. I'm always on that jet set life so @ollynutrition
Restful Sleep vitamins have been making sure I get some sleep and my skin is thanking me for it 🙌🏼 #ollyambassador
Sold out! Omg. What a week it’s been. Thank you to every person who purchased, posted, told a friend, reviewed and followed @summerfridays
the response has been incredible and @laurengores
and I are so grateful. We can’t believe that we’re sold out (we’re working as fast as we can to restock! Waitlist is up on the site if you want to be notified.) but in the meantime @sephora
still has jet lag mask in stock that you can buy on their site (link in bio) and for all our Canada and UK and international friends, were working on getting jet lag mask available for you and appreciate your patience ✨🧖🏻♀️ #TGISF
It’s rare that I am so quickly impressed by a product, but @summerfridays
has done it for me.
It’s soothing. It’s cooling. It’s plumping. It’s hydrating. It’s smoothing. It’s nourishing.
It has filled lines I didn’t even know I have, and makes me feel like a new born baby - need I say more?
Hiding from this snow getting matcha and a manicure 💅🏼 #nyc_withme
Jet Lag masking on the flight to NYC with @laurengores
to launch @summerfridays
🧖🏻♀️✨ available to purchase now at @sephora
.com (US) #TGISF
• I apply mask to clean skin in a thin but visible layer then it soaks into the skin and becomes transparent so you can mask in secret on the plane, work or wherever you are
• you can let it sit on your skin, no need to rinse!
• if you want to remove, you can wipe with a tissue or towel after 10 minutes
• the formula was created to be non-comedogenic
• It is safe for all skin types, even acne-prone and sensitive skin.
• you can read our exclusive launch story today on @voguemagazine
.com (link in stories) and also in the April issue
How do you self-care? For me, it’s a necessity, not a luxury. With so many things going on, I have to make sure that I am happy and rested and recharged to take on whatever I need to accomplish that week. One of the best things I’ve done for self-care is saying NO. It’s not selfish, it’s just having balance in my life to say no to things sometimes and not get burnt out.