maddnaz

โœญSelfieQueenโœญ

๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ CโœญOโœญWโœญBโœญOโœญYโœญS Losing weight, naturally is POSSIBLE. Here 2 inspire, motivate & encourage. ๐Ÿ’‹

Loading...
WOW!! @joiechavis is DOPE!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ #InMyFeelingsChallenge #Dancer #Music #PregnantDancer #ProPreggoDancer #JoieChavis #BeautifulDancer #Drake #Keke #PregnantAndDancing #BadAssDancer #MonicaMarieS #MotivationMonica #ILoveDancing #July192018 #Repost @joiechavis with @get_repost ใƒปใƒปใƒป Because my account was hacked and a f****** hater deleted my video. Wtf is wrong with people?? ๐Ÿ˜ก... ๐Ÿ—ฃ Ke Kee you know i had to hit it one time! Feels good to dance again๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ @thealiyajanell @queensnlettosofficial ๐ŸŽฅ @tmillytv
Loading...
Iโ€™m here to IMPACT!! I want others to know that losing weight naturally is hard. But it can be done. My weight loss journey has been one hell of a roller coaster ride. But worth it. I love food. I donโ€™t eat healthy every day. I portion control 80% of the time and the other 20% I pig out. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I workout 6-7 days a week. Sometimes 2x a day. Iโ€™m addicted to working out. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ I love showing my transformation pictures. They motivate me. I hope they motivate YOU. I know if you set your mind to it and stay consistent, you will get RESULTS. Trust the process. ๐Ÿ’ฏ #NaturalWeightLoss #MotivationMonica #Fitness #PositiveVibes #WorkoutJunkie #Inspiration #Motivation #SelfieQueen #SelfLove #MonicaMarieS #Confidence #WeightLoss #FitMom #GymAddict #July192018
Holy Moly @jadebug98 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Them #ABS ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ #LoverSndFriends #HIM ๐Ÿ˜ #Dancer #JadeBug98 #AbsForDays #OneDayIWillBeThere #MonicaMarieS #Ursher #Motivation #MotivationMonica #July192018 #Music #DancersOfTheGram #Repost @jadebug98 with @get_repost ใƒปใƒปใƒป Baby, how you doin? Choreo: @nicolekirkland_ Song: L&F @usher Visuals: @robfish_inc
Everyone starts here. First thing is to start. Set small, realistic goals. Take one day at a time. And DONโ€™T give up. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ #Inspire #Motivation #GymLife #Fitness #WeightLifter #GirlsWhoLift #BeastMode #MonicaMarieS #FitLife #GetFit #Goals #PositiveVibes #CowboysFan #SelfLove #July192018
Peace, happy times, and loved as I love you... thatโ€™s all I want. Material things donโ€™t matter. Have never mattered. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #PositiveVibes #HappyTimes #Peace #SameLove #MotivationMonica #Love #TrueTalk #MonicaMarieS #DailyQuotes #July172018 #Repost @diamondbigbodybenz with @get_repost ใƒปใƒปใƒป #Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
This is crazy ASF. I ordered the swimsuit on the right from Brittany, I was sent the wrong size, it was a small. The swimsuit was tagged wrong, I needed a medium. Me thinking hell naw my chunky ass wonโ€™t fit in it. (I didnโ€™t even try it on at the time I got it which was in May.) A few days day later Moe & Brittanya sent me a different swimsuit, in medium. The size I use. So anyways, I was curious to see if the small would fit me. And ๐Ÿ’ฅ BAM, HELL YEA my ASS N BOOBS fit in a SMALL!!! (Still swollen from my surgery, too) From wearing a maternity swimsuit in 2008, to now a BRITTANY style swimsuit in a small!! Shiittt donโ€™t tell me that losing weight naturally is IMPOSSIBLE!! Iโ€™m proof, itโ€™s mutha fucken possible!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ #NowAndThen #Sacrifice #Consistency #Determination #SelfieQueen #TransformationTuesday #Transformation #MotivationMonica #WorkoutJunkie #WomenWhoLift #RealResults #Fat2Fit #WeightLoss #FitMom #Fitness #Passion #InkMomma #Determined #RealCurves #NaturalWeightLoss #FitFam #GymAddict #MonicaMarieS #OnlyHIS #NoFilter #Swimsuit2018 #Brittanya187 #CowboysFan #July172018
Coffee โ˜•๏ธ Drinking!! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I admit, Iโ€™m addicted and I love it. Rise and shine letโ€™s start the day off right. With a prayer and a cup of coffee. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ˜•๏ธ Wishing you all a great Tuesday!! #Blessed #Love #Peace #CoffeeLover #MotivationMonica #GrindTime #MonicaMarieS #Fitness #CoffeeIsBomb #PositiveEnergy #CowboysNation #July172018
next page →