Melanin Monday ✨
Photo: via tumblr
Because resting bitch face is all I know🤷🏾♀️
When a good skincare regimen meets Fenty Beauty ✨
Sometimes self care is simply breathing.
Self care is new skincare products and red wine 🤷🏾♀️
I purchased 6 products (one not pictured) from The Ordinary for $55, hence the glass of wine 😬
What I got:
• Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution - mild chemical exfoliant to brighten and smooth the skin.
• AHA 30% BHA 2% Peeling Solution - chemical exfoliant to seriously brighten and even out skin.
• 100% Plant Derived Squalene - surface hydrator/ moisturizer, perfect for dehydrated skin or skin lacking supplenes.
• 100% Organic Cold Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil - a moisturizer that nourishes and prevents the effects of photo aging (repeated exposure to the sun).
• Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalene - night time retinoid treatment, speeds cell turnover, boost collagen production, tackles pigmentation, reduces fine lines, and unclog pores. Everyone NEEDS this!
• Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% - serum to protect skin from free radical damage which can lead to premature aging, ie, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin and texture.
As someone who approaches skincare as a science (because it is), this brand speaks to me and my pockets lol. Full reviews soon come.
If you can’t relate we can’t be friends 🤷🏾♀️
Where beauty dwells, so does God. Find beauty. Dwell in God. - India Ame’ye
If I had a full set of brows I wouldn't wear makeup but because my brows are so sparse it's a must. Over the years I have gone through numerous pencils, powders, and tints just to fill them in. And let's not even talk about the time spent to get them looking right 🙄. Thankfully Glossier's Boy Brow is in existence. The gel based substance is literally a life saver. Doing my brows used to take 10-15 min but now it takes 3 min max! A couple swipes turns my sparse brows full and natural without looking overly defined. As you can see from the letters rubbing off this is my most used/ loved makeup product 🤗