1. Rhodey first became Iron Man when Tony was suffering from alcoholism.
2. Rhodey enjoyed being part of the Secret Avengers dearly, and is currently trying to bring it back.
3. Rhodey would rather have his War Machine armor over the Iron Patriot suit any day.
4. Despite not being an agent anymore, Rhodey will openly help S.H.I.E.L.D. whenever they need him.
5. Rhodey is often overseas fighting against Goverment task forces for other countries to have freedom.
6. Rhodey’s body is a cloned body after an explosion going off, loosing his arms and legs and eye until his conscious was put into the cloned body.
7. Rhodey has metal leg bones, and a metal back implant from his second fight with Dynamo, and a cybernetic right eye from the last encounter with Dynamo.
8. Rhodey is so happy that he’s back as War Machine, instead of still going as Iron Patriot day by day.
Request for RP’s, Headcanons, and AU’s here! Please request things, I’d love to rp with all of you!
MAINS AND PRIORITIES:
Top Left: Enemies
Bottom Left: Lukewarm
Middle: Significant Other
Top Right: Family and Friends
Bottom Right: Allies
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. I write really long replies considering I’m writing for like, four characters so I like long replies, don’t hold back when replying. The bigger the better.
2. Smut and shipping is fine unless I’m in a relationship.
3. If you ask, you start, if I ask, I start. Plain and simple.
4. Mains will be added after a little while of rping with them, so please rp with me before asking to be a main.
5. If I haven’t replied in like, four days, go ahead and send me a heart.
6. I know nobody does this anymore, but please no god-modding. Weirdos.
7. Please don’t hold back when it comes to writing. Hit my character, kiss my character (unless I’m in a relationship), etc.
8. Last but not least, have fun....like. Seriously. Have fun, don’t stress over replying, just take your time.
Name: Colonel James Rhodes
Codename: War Machine (Formerly Iron Patriot, Iron Man)
Marital Status: Taken
Faceclaim: Idris Elba
Affiliations: U.S. Military, S.H.I.E.L.D., Avengers, Secret Avengers
Callings: Rhodey, Rhodes, James, Colonel. (Give him some.) Height: 6.2’
Weight: 260 lbs.
Backstory: A long time best friend of Tony Stark, James “Rhodey” Rhodes became War Machine to help Tony in case he needed backup, and/or in case Tony got out of control like he usually does. After Tony “died”, Rhodey took off his black and grey armor to put on the red and gold armor, becoming Iron Man in honor of Tony. After finding out Tony was alive, Rhodey was furious for not being informed by Tony himself, but eventually, like always, they made up. After a good number of years as War Machine once again, Rhodey was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. for his military experience, and became the Iron Patriot, a name once given to Norman Osborne during his dark reign as an Avenger. After a fallout with the super villain Crimson Dynamo, Rhodey left S.H.I.E.L.D. to go back as a freelance hero as War Machine, serving across the world as a hero.
Bodily features: Chiseled body from training, spinal module attached to back, metal leg bones, cybernetic right eye.
A farewell to the Iron Patriot suit:
It’s been a great start-up to this account. My first story, first Iron Man character that lasted for a while, I even met the love of my life @surgeon.palmer
with this suit. But now, it’s time to pack away the Iron Patriot suit, and become the War Machine once again. Now don’t get me wrong, the Iron Patriot suit is my all-time favorite Iron Man suit, but it just doesn’t feel right to run a Rhodey account while NOT being War Machine. It really just wouldn’t be right. And as for faceclaims, I’ll be switching to Idris Elba. I think Dwayne was a good choice for a startup, but after seeing Idris in action, I think he could be the perfect fit for War Machine. I don’t want this to be long, so I’ll just say, respect the past, embrace the future. And that future is War Machine. And one day, I’d love to have Rhodey wear the Iron Man suit again after all these years, but for now, War Machine is the next step for this journey. This may be the ending of Iron Patriot, but it is NOT the end to James Rhodes.