** BIG LOVE * and at the end of the DAY, your FEET should be DIRTY, your HAIR MESSY and your EYES SPARKLING – Shanti ** these MAGICAL images taken by @styrmir_heiddis
take us on a JOURNEY to ICELAND * the JOINT TRIP led MARIA & INGO into this BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE after their civil WEDDING ♡ oh DARLING * I just want to hold your HAND **
I think I’m going to love spending time in that kitchen.
Simplicidade e natureza intergrada neste home office da @friederikchen
🌿 . . .
“Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.” Coco Chanel
I have all of these dishes, they were my Grandmothers. I was thrilled when I came across this table scape. It has given me some great ideas. It is beautiful, yet simple. A plain mason jar has been used as a vase. I love the cute little birds nest and the succulent arrangements done in the coffee cups. This gives me a lot of great ideas. Pretty, pretty 🙌🏻📸! #tablescape #eastertablescape #simplicity #easy #flowers
Charging the cell while relaxing on the couch is ideal--that's why we built our USB charging end table/nightstands with 4 USB ports, so you can relax and charge whenever you need to. #CasualHome
✨Featured: Night Stand with 4-port USB
SHOE CARE // As winter is gradually coming to an end I'm going over my winter clothes and shoes before I put them away for storage🌿I do this when the seasons change to stay on top of the wear and tear the shoes go through, so that I can fix them while the repair job is easy. This way they'll look good longer and will last me as long as possible🙌🏼 Pictured is my 4 year old winter boots: the right one shows how they looked before and the left shows how they looked after a round of black shoe polish - just like new!👌🏻 I'm no shoe care expert, but here's how I take care of mine:
1) Clean with a rag and water to remove dirt, spots etc.
2) Roll up newspapers and fill up the shoes. Leave overnight to extract moisture (can be done whenever during the season as well).
3) If the shoes are smelly, I peel an orange and put the peels in the shoes and leave overnight (then eat the orange as usual)🍊
4) Depending on what kind of shoe it is, polish it with colored shoe polish before giving it a good round with a brush to make it shiny. Or simply brush it or skip. Also, smear with impregnation if needed to keep it waterproof.
5) Cut off loose threads/replace shoe laces as needed.
👆🏼All of the above may sound like a lot, but it rarely takes me more than 15-20 min to do it all combined (not counting passive time). Also, it saves me money while being the most eco friendly alternative (keeping what you already have instead of buying new)🙏🏼✨ I'm hoping to get several more years of use out of these!🤞🏼♻️🌿✨🌍❄️👞🚯⛄️☀️
Sayuri-sama, teach me your ways. 🎌
The pink thing is definitely not getting out of hand.