On the top of Panorama Ridge myself and @springmcclurg
got to observe a pretty special lunar halo. These are pretty rare to witness because the moon has to be in the right phase to be bright enough, there needs to be ice crystals in the air to reflect the light and you need to be up and looking at the sky to actually see it.⠀
This one lasted for hours, but we knew it spelt worsening weather at our exposed perch on this ridge crest. Sure enough, the next morning we awoke to -20c winds blowing right into the door of our tent. Worth it!
•On the Blog• Hike to one of the most iconic waterfalls in the West , Havasu Falls. 🔗 to deets and everything you need to know in my bio! ⬆️
David Lawrence Watches of Austria available only On-Line at: www.davidlawrenceluxurywatches.com
Time seems to speed up around this time of year; make it a point to slow down every now and then so you can recharge and give more of your presence (that's the real gift). || #mindfulliving #kekoacollective
Hey there, Sydney here 👋🏼 In the spirit of the season I wanted to dedicate a post to some of the things I’m thankful for this year!
1. Family & Friends - I’m forever thankful to all of the people in my life that inspire me to dream bigger, who constantly make me laugh, and for your encouragement.
2. Nature - I’m thankful for the beauty of our natural world and for the tranquility that I feel whenever I’m surrounded by nature. I’m thankful for open spaces where I can hike, mountain bike, or kayak! 🌞 I’m also thankful to all of the people who work so hard to protect our natural spaces!
3. Adventure - I’m thankful to have been able to go on some many rad adventures this year! From snorkeling in Curaçao with my parents to hiking with my girlfriends at Smith Rock or learning how to snowboard for the first time 🐠⛰🏂
4. Education - This year I graduated from Southern Oregon University and got a TEFL certification to teach English as a Foreign Language. I’m currently teaching little children from China how to speak English through VIPKID. Aside from school, I’m grateful for wisdom and amazing stories found in books such as The Moth.
5. Health - I’m thankful for my health and for being able exercise my body through working out or doing yoga.
6. You - I’m thankful to all of YOU - this little community here! 💛 You’ve inspired me to start to edit my hours worth of videos and to share about my journey. I’m so glad you are here!!
✨What are a couple of things that you are thankful for? Let me know in the comments below!✨
We loved all the pretty architecture throughout New Orleans! The colorful buildings and iron balconies in the French Quarter made us stop time and time again. I especially loved the balconies filled with flowers and greenery! ⠀
📸From Meg🙋♀️ Reminiscing about some of my top New Zealand trips and this one in the northern part of the South Island is a huge highlight. What's your favourite place in NZ? Or, where do you most want to visit? #travelhermagic #tbt