Garlic prawns with avocado and toasted sourdough to satisfy that lunch craving!
#healthycooking #healthyeating #feedfeed #healthyfood #healthyrecipes #avocadoaddict #sourdough #scrumdiddlyumptious #favoritefood #getinmybelly #foodblog #healthychoices #deliciousandsimple #simplecooking
- Sourdough bread
- 9/10 medium sized prawns
- 1 avocado (peeled and roughly mashed)
- 1 medium sized tomato (deseeded & chopped)
- a small handful of coriander (chopped)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 and a half tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika - 1 tsp avocado/olive oil
- salt (according to taste)
Add prawns, oil, half the lime juice, paprika, garlic, half the coriander to a bowl and let it sit for 10-15mins. Season the prawns with salt. Cook prawns on a grill on a medium-low flame. Takes a few minutes on each side.
In another bowl, mix together the Avocados, tomatoes, remaining lime juice, coriander and salt.
Add the cooked prawns to the avocado mix.
Serve with oven toasted sourdough bread.