If your running form has slowed and your running fitness has been poor in the last few years due to injuries and poor health choices fear not, there is a quick option to get you back on track !!
Sometimes we all deal with many issues in our lives which can take us off our normal training routine and poor health options.
Today I make dramatic changes for faster running times and improved endurance with a quicker 10 to 20% running speed in 14 days, yes, it can be done !!
This anti inflammatory weight loss fitness plan is great because I know it works for me starting with some simple food rule changes.
I chose a 14 day time for a quick running speed improvement which can be maintained by following some of the simple do’s and don’ts listed below:
*Start limiting foods that cause inflammation in the body, so no carbohydrates including rice, pasta, bread, potatoes and foods high in sugar
* Eat anti inflammatory foods like fish high in omega-3 fats
* Prepare all salads without oil, vinegar is ok
* Eat vegetables without butter, margarine or other fat, use lemon
* All meats should be lean, remove visible skin and fat
* No sugar
* No alcohol
* Coffee and Tea (no milk) yes I can
* No salt
* Eggs will be my normal breakfast spark for the day, low in calories and good protein containing important vitamins and minerals including vitamin B-12, vitamin D, and iron
* Never overload your stomach, when you feel full stop !!
* Drink plenty of water
* Don’t stay on this running weight loss plan for more than 14 days
Thanks to @functional_fitness_station
for the strength work in helping an older runner, run faster with varied cardio, resistance, zuu/core and boxing.
If you are looking to get fit and loose weight seek the appropriate professional help.
#swimbikerunfit #run #running #instagood #swimbikerun #runners #marathon #runchat #trailrunning #triathlon #trailrunner #runner #instarunners #nikeplus #instarun #athletics #halfmarathon #runhappy #morningrun #nikerunning #triathlete #instarunner #nikerun #trackandfield #runnerscommunity #womensrunningcommunity #fitnessgoals #weightloss #weightlossdiet #weightlossplan