Tired of the same situation every day wondering if things will ever change stop dwelling on your problems stop questioning situations there’s no reason for you to go through it anymore In a relationship feeling that you’ve lost connection with the one you love feeling confused not knowing what direction to take gone through a recent break up missing the one you love allow me to help you give you the answers that you need i’ve been helping people for 20+ years with all matters of life regarding love rebuilding and renewing marriages reconnecting with a loved one guidance peace of mind Financial situations addictions and much more !!! Contact me now (941)730-6528 #Love #Happiness #Career #Peace #Guidance #Repost #Chakra #Relationships #PicOfTheDay #Goals #Soulmate #Bae #Heart #Broken #secondchances #Positive #energy #Life #Future
Tired of the same situation every day wondering if things will ever change stop dwelling on your problems stop questioning situations there’s no reason for you to go through it anymore In a relationship feeling that you’ve lost connection with the one you love feeling confused not knowing what direction to take gone through a recent break up missing the one you love allow me to help you give you the answers that you need i’ve been helping people for 20+ years with all matters of life regarding love rebuilding and renewing marriages reconnecting with a loved one guidance peace of mind Financial situations addictions and much more #Love #Happiness #Career #Peace #Guidance #Repost #Chakra #Relationships #PicOfTheDay #Goals #Soulmate #Bae #Heart #Broken #secondchances #Positive #energy #Life #Future
Faisal Poetry - "STORY"
FAISAL POETRY @faisalworldwide
#faisalpresents #faisalpoetry #story #sheisastory #poetry #lyrics #dedicationtolove #women #life #love #family #men #thought #writer #poetrycommunity #relationships #poetscorner #spokenword
, #atlanta #chicago
, #oakland #accra #lagos #faisalworldwide
US, CA, GB, NG, GH.
FAISAL - Live Life Play™
There is a pivotal time in Esther’s story when her past and present converged and her anointing was pressed out and revealed. At that point of convergence was where God, the great healer, took all of the bitter and sweet experiences of Esther’s life and crushed them together under the oil of the Holy Spirit to produce her "Beauty from Ashes." I believe that this is a season when the beauty and power of women will be on display. Decades of oppression will come to an end. All their hopes and heartaches like seed buried in sorrow God is now calling the seed to arise. The anointing of Esther is one of courage and righteous boldness exercised with great wisdom to confront injustice and deliver a generation from destruction. I believe the body of Christ will see a manifestation of what Psalm 68: 11 declares: “The Lord gives the command; the women who proclaim the good tidings are a great host” (ESV). I sense a great move of the Holy Spirit among women and I see a passion welling up within their spirits that says, “I was made for more.” The Lord is calling you to use your gifts and talents to impact our society—to preach, teach, pray, prophesy, and deliver nations. God is empowering you to follow His ordained direction. Men need women. Men will not receive the healing and the transformation God desires to give them without the presence of women in their lives offering their wisdom, strength, grace, and mercy. Not only from their wives but also from their sisters, daughters, friends, and co-laborers in Christ. Godly femininity is magnificent and beautiful and necessary.
We need each other. Remember, God gave the great mandate to “rule and subdue” the earth to both men and women together. The Kingdom of God is advancing “and the gates of Hell will not overcome it” (Matt. 16: 18). But the Kingdom of God will not advance as it is meant to without half of the church doing her part. The feminine half. As Beth Moore says, “We don’t want to take men’s place. We want to take our own.” Every one of us has a call on our lives. Every single women is needed in this grand Love Story that God is telling that is set in the midst of a terrible war.
When a woman tells you she has no time, energy or patience for your philandering, inappropriate communications, lying, manipulation, flirting, social media games (liking and commenting on pictures and DM foolery), or anything else that she makes very clear is violating her boundaries in a relationship...listen to her. Take her seriously...and if her monogamy price tag is more than what you are willing to pay, deal with someone who is willing to play those games with you- who is willing to knowingly agree to an open relationship and accept your behavior. Otherwise... 🤷🏼♀️👊🏼🚑 #relationships #cheating #crazy #relationshipissues #angry #growup #timewaster #stopit #breakingpoint #shesnotcrazyshesfedup
Maybe this is my problem #ifightdudes
First of all, ask him why. Then ask yourself why.
Whatever the reason is, it probably boils down to something not being right.
Please do not begin your relationship with him in the shadows...it will not likely ever come into the light.
Proceed with caution.
#Relationships #WisdomToOurDaughters #BeCareful
You are the superstar in your own love story.
The most important things I needed to understand in my relationship with Jesus was to find my purpose & my calling were my Identity & Authenticity. I want to share the steps I took in hopes it will help you. WARNING: This takes a ton of courage & vulnerability but I promise you it works.
1. I think we All agree that Time, Energy & Recourses spent are in direct correlation to our Priorities. We can talk about what our priorities are till we’re blue in the face but most of us are deceiving ourselves & one another. I’m going to give you the guidelines I go through & have for the last 5 months that is no longer required but I want good habits that are forever a part of me & my walk. So let’s get started!
2. You will need a friend/mentor you trust fully & who loves you. If you’re relationship is strong & built on a solid foundation or you wish it too be pick your significant other. Accountability is so important because we deceive ourselves more than anyone else.
3. Grab your calendar & review the past 2 or 3 months. What’s it look like? Where’s your free time being spent? Are you seeking or extending the Kingdom of God? If not why? If so how? Are you closer to Jesus based on your activities?
4. Grab your last 2 or 3 months of bank statements & ask the same questions about how & where you spend your money? Who/what are spending on & other than essentials how is it effecting your relationship with Jesus? Is it bringing you or anyone else closer or is it a distraction.
5. Take some time to reflect on your God given gifts & talents over the past couple months. Other than just your job how have you used them to better yours or someone else’s relationship with Jesus? How have you served with HIS gifts he’s given you to use to extend The Kingdom?
6. This is a very rough & vulnerable exercise but we need awareness to hold one another accountable for how we organize our lives! Our authenticity is based of exactly that! Our Identity is FACT & if we choose to have a false identity the way the enemy wishes we loose all authenticity or if we lose our authenticity we see a false identity. (More below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Today As the moon transits through aries in the seventh house, My progressed moon is also entering Aries in my seventh house, and will stay there for the next two to two and a halfish years. That means that my pressing need to be seen and recognized for what I am truly here to be takes over. My two years of progressed moon in pisces, until recently in my sixth house, have been for the most part solitary and invisible but all of that is poised to change, without much conscious initiation on my part. I am simply following impulse after impulse that leads me out into the world on an authentic and relatively solid limb, and simultaneously shedding skins and severing connections that aren’t meant to be a part of this next phase. What will all this look like? Not sure, but I am an age old story teller, and I am setting free my stories to do what they will. People get ready...