36 years ago Prince William, Duke of Cambridge was born in London, England to Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales.
1) On 29 April 2011 Prince William married Ms. Catherine Middleton and they were both created, Duke/Duchess of Cambridge, Earl/Countess of Strathearn and Baron/Baroness Carrickfergus.
2) The couple has sense then had three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis all of Cambridge. All three of the children were born in the same hospital as William, St. Mary’s Hospital.
3) As a child William was hit with a golf ball which caused a scar to form on his head which he calls, “His Harry Potter scar.”
4) Did you know that you’ve been saying Prince William’s name wrong his whole life? His whole name is, “His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter.”
5) When he was younger he would say that his name is Danny and that, “I’m often Mistaken for William.” If you ask me that wouldn’t really work now days.
6) While acting as a search and rescue pilot he discovered a man who was stuck on a mountain in stormy weather who was suffering from chest pains. Had William not found him, he surely would have died.
7) William and Kate only told the Queen and the Prince of Wales about their engagement two hours before it was publicly announced! If you ask me they were cutting it short!
Again Happy Birthday Prince William! I hope you, Kate, and the Kiddos have an amazing day and I can’t wait to see you today. 🎈🎉