This is a Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arm with Drop Boxes fitted to a Nissan Patrol GU Wagon whilst at Superior Engineering.
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design, the Hyperflex Radius Arm.
These arms don’t just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Nissan patrol, the also handle extremely well on road.
We have completed NCOP approval testing up to 110km/h, meaning the Hyperflex Radius Arms are legal* for use on road throughout Australia.
Benefits of Superior Hyperflex Drop Radius Arms:
• Manufactured from High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate
• High Tensile Bush Eyes
• Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
• Rubber Bushes pre-fitted into arms
• Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
• Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Radius Arms
• Factory Swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
• Hyperflex Arms are manufactured to suit various lifts
• Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
• Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
• High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
• Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
• Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
• Factory bushes fit the Hyperflex Arms; we don’t use special sizes Bushes
• Superior Engineering’s Hyperflex arms are a Patented Design
View more info & the vehicle gallery here: http://ow.ly/ErZN30k7bZE
If you want to find out more about our Patented Hyperflex Radius Arms or any other 4x4 product in our HUGE range of over 11,000 4x4 items, please call our friendly team on (07) 5433 1411 or view online: http://ow.ly/lXOI30k7c03
#onthehoist #superior4x4 #superiorengineering #hyperflex #radiusarms #hyperflexarms #nissan #nissangupatrol #gupatrol #patrol #flex #offroading #offroad #wheeling #mud #exploring #adventure #4x4 #4wd #fourby #offroad4x4 #follow #4wdlife #bush #4x4australia #fitting