If you are a woman (or man) struggling with mental health specifically ADD like me.. here are some tips
1. Seek medical help, talk to a social worker or therapist
2. Let go of jobs or organizations that triggers your anxieties and stop you from feeling you aren’t capable. However be smart get the job first then let go of the other.
3. Once you are diagnosed EDUCATE ya’ self
4. Have ideas? Write them down. Is there so much to do and you forget about them? Write them down. Get yourself a planner, and journal or just figure out what works best for you to keep organized. (I have a journal for everything to keep me sane and organized)
5. My biggest lesson: stop labeling yourself because people in workspaces or anywhere will try to tell you, you can’t do something just because of your gift (yes I call it a gift bc it is). 6. Mediate on a daily and hourly. If your in school or working at an office-space I recommend you take hourly 3 min meditation breaks.
7. Exercise! (I’m not consist with this but when I do this OMFG it’s like I get shit and get shit done😄)
8. Eat more vegan food! (Not consist with this either 🙃 just being real 💁🏻♀️) 9. Journal on a daily basis so you can keep up with where you at
10. Connection with human beings are essential, and there is a such thing as compassionate people who’ll believe in you and want to see you win. 🌸
11. The more you understand yourself the better 😉 •
#mentalhealth #attentiondeficitdisorder #itsokay #love #peace #anxiety #depression #acceptyourself #selflove #selfcare #mentalhealthawareness #awareness #nyc
you’re not sick of spring content? great! neither am i! absolutely loved seeing the stunning gardens of cheeckwood in nashville with @historyinhighheels...and
i think she fits right in! 💙
Sumthin icy for my man ricky express NYC creatives_
Sp’18 Go Out Collection // Cool Ruffle Sleeve
A bus accident ruined his teeth. What a transformation!
Just sampling those #NYC
Living United in Times Square
Hello world! I'm your wild girl. I’m your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb🎶 #spring