When it’s Berry Hot, ya NEED this Berry Blast #nicecream
! So good! .
My favourite dessert this week AND it has a special something that makes it EXTRA good for you! I’ve been obsessed with the @prairienaturals
Red Superfoods powder. I put it in all my morning smoothies, so naturally I thought, “wouldn’t it be perfect in Nice Cream!” It’s full of antioxidants and nutrients all in one scoop, I feel like I’m getting so much extra health! I’m going to be sad when I finish it 🙈 Get the Nice Cream recipe down below 👇🏼
1. 600g of frozen mixed berries, or single berry if you’d like
2. 1 scoop of @prairienaturals
red superfoods powder
3. 1 - 2 tbsp of maple syrup
4. A splash of vanilla extract
5. Almond or coconut milk, just enough to help the berries blend
6. 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt (optional)
7. Pinch of salt
1. Add frozen berries to the food processor and start blending on high! You might have to scrape down the sides to move it along.
2. Add Greek yogurt if using, this will also help it blend.
3. If still difficult to blend, add one tablespoon of plant based milk at a time to make it easier. Be patient you don’t want to over do it.
4. Once you see a smooth consistency going, add the rest of your ingredients and blend. Taste and adjust if needed
5. Once all blended, you can either enjoy it right away or place in it freezer safe container and freeze for 30 minuets to harden.
6. If storing to have the next day, I recommend removing from the freezer 30 minuets before serving. I find the berries water content high and it really hardens but it still scoops out perfectly once you give it time.
7. Serve with some almond or nut butter and enjoy some summer weather. .
Thank you @vistamagcanada
for sending this over! .
#PrairieNaturals #OrganicSuperfoods #LiveTheHealthyLife #VistaCanadaInfluencer #VistamagCanada #goodeats #beautifulcuisines #onthetable #healthyfoodshare #fitness #buzzfeedfood #healthyfood #healthyeating #foodie #foodblogger #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #foodblog #foodisok #instafood #foodpic #heresmyfood #hautecuisines #foodphotography