Kako to izgleda u svijetu? U Švicarskoj je cijena 1 Big Mac-a 6,8 $ dok je u Ukrajini samo 1,6 $, a u Hrvatskoj 3,32$. Svakog dana, doza znanja. #efzg #NERDfacts #streberaj
Nighty night. Sleep tight. 😜did you know that goes back a while? Yeah- it actually meant to tighten your bed before you slept because people used to not have a base to the bed, instead they slept of strings tied together. It would slowly loosen, so they would have to tighten it. #nerdfacts
Alright, for realz this time, this is the last snap for Salt Lake City for now. Taken from the steps of the Utah State Capitol building.
Final Nerd Fun Facts:
1. Salt Lake City was originally named Great Salt Lake City. Great was dropped from the name in 1868.
2. The Great Salt Lake covers 2,100 square miles, with an average depth of 13 feet. The deepest point is 34 feet.
3. There are more non-Mormons than Mormons in SLC.
4. SLC has one of the largest LGBT communities in the US. Betcha didn't know that one...
5. SLC is the home of the first KFC. What!? Not Kentucky?
6. And finally, although not about SLC, Utah has a city in the center of the state named Levan - which is Navel backwards. Hmm, coincidence? I think not!
#forrealleavingthistime #saltlakecity #theyhaveanikea #cityphotos #cityofbeehivepeeps #nerdfacts #wakeupnerds
I will be staying as a star wars only account for the forseable future
“I wasn’t always Rebel Scum... oh wait, yes I was.” May the 4th be with you. 😄 Guess who got first place in Star Wars trivia!!
IT'S MAY THE FOURTH AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO POST
So, we're going to start with my FAVORITE Star Wars character, (minus Anakin Skywalker of course, because I LOVE that boy...) Padme Amidala!!! Photography: @william_loftus
May the 4th be with you! See you guys this Halloween 😅