Beachbody blog did it again!! I love all of their amazing information, and recipes😍💖!! 3 Ways to Exercise More
1. Schedule your workouts.
Chances are, you don’t feel like you have a ton of free time to spare — so if you vow to work out “when you have time,” your workouts will probably be pretty sporadic.
“When you don’t have a time slot carved out for fitness, it’s all too easy for that time to quickly be eaten up by other obligations,” says Candace Seti, PsyD, licensed clinical psychologist, certified personal trainer and nutrition coach at TheWeightLossTherapist. Instead, schedule workouts on your calendar before it starts to fill up, and hold yourself to it — if you wouldn’t ditch a dentist appointment, don’t ditch a workout.
2. Make exercise more fun
Hate the treadmill? Don’t run on the treadmill. If you dread your workout, Seti says, it’s way too tempting to blow it off. “We stick with an exercise program best when it’s also something we enjoy,” she says.
So find something that’s actually fun for you — try a dance workout, join a local rec-league team, or challenge your friends to a step-count competition.
3. Get more activity all day long.
You can torch a lot of calories in a 30-minute workout, but that shouldn’t be your only activity for the day. Seti suggests the following tips for sneaking in extra movement throughout the day:
* Take phone calls while standing or pacing.
* While watching TV, stretch or walk around your couch during commercial breaks.
* Take regular water breaks at work.
* Put music on and dance while you’re washing dishes or doing laundry.
* If you’re at a computer all day, consider getting a stand-up desk. While there’s not resounding evidence that standing desks can enhance health benefits, one small study revealed that office workers who stood while working for three hours burned 174 more calories than those who sat.
* Bike to work once or twice a week, if possible. . .
#exercise #abs #muscle #cardio #fitnessaddict #strong #gymlife #fitnessmodel #instafit #getfit #fitnessmotivation #shredded #crossfit #train #fitgirl #gains #weightloss #aesthetics #fitlife #girlswholift #fitspiration #body #muscles #physique #active