Ok, this might be a problem. Can’t even decide which one i wanna use this morning. 😑
I‘m on a roll.. here‘s another post! This time featuring some extra fancy tea cups. Shame I hardly ever use them.. they are just too pretty.
I was feeling brave and went with five mugs this time.
For the first time in mugblug‘s history, a TRIPLE mug post. Swipe for individual shots of each 👉🏻
Oh look, it‘s another mug
Specially for Harry Potter Lovers! ♥️ SHOP NOW: www.belovstore.com
Obsessing over the new trailer for Fantastic Beasts and sipping wine out of my polyjuice potions mug! Head to the Harry Potter section of my shop to snag a mug for yourself 😘 #fantasticbeasts
look at them fancy polka dots ⬆️
That's it. I'm throwing in the towel. I'm waiving the white flag. I'm sending an SOS. This cold and flu season has kicked our ASS! I'm still sick (but let's be serious, who cares). I've got one with an ear infection and cough and another with a fever that sounds like a seal. Three Dr appointments this week and no end in sight. BF is in FULL EFFECT over here.
Who’s up for some fun facts?!?
Alright, here we go.
1. i drive in the “do not enter” side of the road when i go to the post office because it’s closer to the door. Or maybe it’s just the rebellious side of me that’s like “don’t tell me! I’m driving through there!”
2. the F-bomb is one of my favorite words.
3. I hate pumping gas. It’s a waste of time. When Madre and me go somewhere together we get in a screaming fight about who has to get out and pump the gas. It only makes the whole process longer, but i just really don’t wanna do it. Neither does she lol
4. I looooooooooove whale sharks. Why? They have polka dots and there are no two with the same pattern. It’s like their thumb print. They’re some of the largest creatures on the planet, they eat plankton and their esophagus is the size of a quarter. How fkn dope is that?!?
5. I love to lift weights. It’s so much fun to me. And it’s how i like to start my day. I’ve always loved it. And I’ve always done it, but I’ve only recently (past 7 or 8 months) started to adjust my nutrition. Which has totally opened up a whole new world of opportunities for me. Now I’ve got a deeper understanding of WHY i wanna get up every morning. This shot was actually taken right before i started adjusting the food after a long night of partying that made me realize i needed to get my shit together.
6. Sometimes i get to work in my underwear all day.
7. I’ve been playing with clay since i was a little kid. How crazy is it that some how when were younger were already doing the things we wanna do as adults? You ever think back on that? I think as kids were extremely intuitive about our future, but lose that as we get older because we’re taught to fit into some type of societal standard.
Anybody else wanna share some fun facts?