Ummm. So I couldn’t find anything to hang my jewelry on that I liked, so I made something. I kind of like it... I think? There were probably better ways to do this, but it was an impulse craft I conjured up in the middle of Target with what was available in their little crafts section, sooo. Lol. I think that in the future, I will probably make another one with better supplies. But we’ll see! #jewelryholder #beading #crafts #crafting #imsolame #target #distractiontechniques
1. Remove slats. I did this using a flathead screwdriver 😫
2. Paint. You can sand your wood down before painting. I didn’t, since the wood glue was on the side you can’t see.
3. Layer on glue or #modgepodge
, I used Elmer’s glue, because it’s what I had on hand.
4. Sprinkle glitter over glue, let dry.
5. Hammer pins into wood. I eyeballed the placement.
6. Add wire to hang. I beaded my wire. I could have also removed the wall mounts from the original sign, but I chose not to. Whatevs.