After a beautiful morning run along the Chicago lakefront, I head out from Chicago Midway to Newark New Jersey for a work trip. From there, I picked up a car and started driving to the client job site. But while I was driving there, something came up.
Side note: I have always been a big fan of Southwest Air, but now that they will no longer be serving peanuts as of August 1, 2018, I love them even more. Please consider them for your next travel needs.
Ikson - Coastline (Chill No Copyright Tropical House Music)
Things I learned while being stuck at an airport all night
1. There are zero options for alcohol
2. Your airline does not care that you do not have a bed for the night
3. The yoga room closes at 10pm. Yes, a room full of yoga mats has a closing time
4. There are no healthy food choices available, only sugar and carbs
5. Apparently like half the women’s bathrooms close at night? Get your shit together ladies and keep them cleaner during the day!
6. “Caution, the moving walkway is ending” plays over and over all night long even when the walkways are turned off
7. There are ZERO options for alcohol!
Also shoutout to my new friends that were in the same situation as me that helped get us some sort of something from @southwestair when they didn’t want to do anything for us. We felt no #southwestheart 🙌🏼 #southwestairlines#southwest#midwayairport#yogaroom#workoutanywhere#airportallnighter