I know I know we all want abs but constant crunches SUCK & only work a small area of your core..I think I’m good💁🏽♀️
Check out these moves & add them to your routine. All you need is a resistance loop & a couple sliders & I promise your core will be feeling it!🔥
Start w/ 10 reps of each w/ a light/med loop then work your way up to 15 reps with heavier resistance😉🙌🏽
In India Chai ☕️ means tea.
I admit I am fully addicted to chai lattes. My search for the perfect Chai came to a full stop today...in my kitchen. 💫
Jo’s FAVOURITE Chai:
6 cups of water
1-2 cinnamon sticks
1 heaping Tbsp of cardamom seeds or powder. (Variation: anise seeds or cloves).
1/4 tsp off whole black peppercorns (omit if allergic)
1/4-1/2 cup of finely sliced ginger
3 cups of milk
6-8 tsp loose black tea or 4 black tea bags
1/3 cup turbinado sugar
1. Pour the water into a pot and add the cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorns, and ginger.
2. Bring it to a boil and let simmer for half an hour.
3. In a separate pot, scald milk, and set aside. (If using rice milk or another type of milk simply heat.)
4. Dry roast the tea in a frying pan over low heat just until it begins to move.(Not necessary but this removes the tannic acid).
5. Add the tea and sugar to the spice water. Bring it to the boiling point, but don’t boil it.
6. Remove the tea bags (if using), strain the tea, and pour the strained tea back into the pot.
7. Add the scalded milk and bring to a rolling boil, very briefly. 👌🏻✨💕
P.s. if you like your chai foamy, blend it before serving 😉