! Today, she’s giving you a delicious recipe
It’s Chili Time!! Stay in on these freezing cold days and whip up some delicious Turkey Chili!
🦃 Turkey Chili:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4-5 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes (fire-roasted recommended)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
salt to taste
1) Add olive oil to Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
2) Add onion and cook until soft.
3) Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles as it cooks.
4) Sprinkle on taco seasoning mix and stir to coat turkey thoroughly; cook for 1 minute.
5) Add tomato paste and stir; then add diced tomatoes, beans, green chiles, and 1 cup of chicken broth. Stir.
6) Add more chicken broth, if needed, to reach desired consistency (thick or brothy--your choice).
7) Heat through and simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
Want it spicier? Add a dash of cayenne pepper or crushed red
❗️Nutritional Information❗️: 256 calories, 8.5g fat, 18.7g carbs, 4.1g fiber, 3.4g sugar, 26.9g protein
Let us know if you try this recipe, and how you liked it!
#chili #chilibowl #turkey #turkeychili #turkeychilisoup #maxmusclesouthmetro #maxmusclesouthmetro #wedoitbetter #loyalty