Reasons why you matter 2/3
21. Even on the days you have feel like you have completed nothing, you made it through the day. Your fight during these times is admirable for the future change others will be thankful for.
22. You are a priority. You have the option to put yourself first and you should.
23. You put effort in what you do. You have no choice but to put effort into your everyday actions. Whether it feels like you accomplished nothing or did a million things today, you are a hard worker.
24. You will win. You will get passed the bumps in the road and speed down the highway.
25. Your time is never wasted. You are right where you are supposed to be. Start where life led you and keep going.
26. You are a warrior.
27. You are a competitor. You compete with yourself to become better.
28. You have so much to offer. Somebody out there will benefit from what you can do.
29. You are a survivor. Look back at how far you have come; you have lost, and you have won. You are a survivor.
30. You have ambitions. You have goals to complete, and without you those will never be completed.
31. You exist.
32. You can go for it. Go for the things you never thought you would do.
33. You will be criticized. Which means you are here. The alone fact that people criticize others is unfortunate but let them because it means you are living and making choices for yourself.
34. You are influential. Think of every choice you make towards others and how that action can be influencing.
35. You are intuitive. You have the ability to view how others feel. Helping someone through something small or little is something you can achieve.
36. You allow things to happen. Not everything will be a choice, but notice what you allow to come into your life. You have the choice to cut out what you don't need.
37. You are unique. We all have quirks, and little things that make us who we are. They are beautiful and should be loved.
38. You think. You think before you speak. Use your words to encourage.
39. You are important.
40. You are irreplaceable. Nothing and no one could ever replace you.
Reasons why you matter by Axel and Tate 1/3
1. There is only one of you, only you can provide the change you want to see.
2. You will change many lives, and have already changed many.
3. You are loved by so many, and will be loved by many who you have yet to meet.
4. No one else can think the way you do.
5. You are more than what has occurred to you.
6. You have the ability to react through your actions over anything that has happened to you.
7. You are brave.
8. You change the world every day that you are alive. The world would be different if you were not here.
9. You fight every day. You have fought your battles this far, and will continue to do so everyday no matter how small, or big they are, you are still here.
10. You bring so much joy to others and those around 11. You are more than enough.
12. You are a part of a huge story. Your actions may seem minimal but every choice you make is a part of a line of decisions that one after another affect everything.
13. You inspire others. Simple things you do or say are heard and seen by others.
14. The beauty you do not see in yourself is seen by strangers every day.
15. You have the ability to change. You can change your actions, change tomorrow, change anything you want. Your actions are your choice.
16. You're committed. You are committed to something whether it is school, work, family or a pet. You are committed to something and those things are reliant on you.
17. You have successes. You have completed so much, and those things would not be the same without the venture you went on.
18. You are qualified. You have abilities and are capable to fulfill so much.
19. You are more than your body.
20. You have battles that need care. Everyone is fighting a battle and most of the time we don't know what others are fighting. Take care of your battles, and fight for yourself.