I've been off sugar for some time now and that's a terrible thing for someone like myself who loves dessert and has this page up and running. Anyway, I have been eating fruits and I think this is a justifiable share!
I hope you're eating fruits and giving your body the nutrition it needs. Countdown to my next dessert and bake begins NOW.
Sweet Tuesday to you. 💚
Get your chopsticks at the ready, these Little Moons mochis are going fast. #TheMochiMakers
Now in my small Parisian kitchen! Chocolate Chiffon Cake, a simple recipe for an amazing cake, high, beautiful and so yummy. Want to have the recipe in English?
Should this purplelicious beauty come to you this weekend? 🤔🤤
Sugarlane cookies & cakes
Sugarlane... Freshly baked every time!
Name of the dish: Chocolate mousse.
A sweetened dessert with whipped cream as a base, lightened with egg yolks, often stabilized with gelatin. (This recipe does not contain gelatin.) Ingredients:- 1)Egg yolks 120 g.
2)Fine granulated sugar 105 g.
3)Water 90 g.
Bittersweet chocolate, melted 480 g.
Heavy cream 900 g.
PROCEDURE:- 1. In a round-bottomed stainless steel bowl, whip the egg yolks until pale.
2. Make a syrup with the sugar and water and boil to 244°F (118°C). Whip the hot syrup into the yolks and continue whipping until cool.
3. Melt the chocolate and fold into the egg mixture.
4. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Whip one-third of the cream into the chocolate mixture. Then fold in the
remaining cream until well incorporated.
5. pour it into a mold of your liking.
6. Refrigerate the mousse for a few hours and serve it cold.
#instafood #instadessert #chocolate #mousse
##dessert #instafoodgasm #instagramer #dessertforlife #mumbaifoodie #france #mumbaifoodlovers #sugarrush #dessertforlife
Chocolate & Pizza in ONE!!!!