Freja loves a good blizzard, the icy wind on her cheeks 🌨 the thick snow slowing down her enemies 😉
In honor of today's Equinox, we have added another one of your potential crew members to the website. Learn more about Commander Redding at finalequinoxgame.com/crew/ #gamedev #IndieGameDev #RPG #indiegame
Another beautiful but cold day recording some distant wet traffic ambience! 🔊🎧🚙
Indiegiving2018 was amazing! Thank you to our volunteers and sponsors!
New Podcast Episode is Out! 💥🎧 Every Tuesday 🔥
In this episode, we compiled our Top 10 ways to add Surprise and Wonder moments into your games to create emotional reactions from your players.
We all want our players to fall in love with our games, but what elements are you actually creating within your game to delight them? Are you making them smile? Are you making them jump out of their skin? Are you creating instances of “Wow?”. Here’s our Top 10 key elements you can think about implementing to really hook them in and secure your games icon stays front and centre on their devices.
Highlights, Quick Wins & Takeaways:
1. Scale of Environment.
2. Secret places / Bonus Levels.
3. Unexpected Rewards / End of level celebrations.
4. Special and or Secret Characters or Worlds.
5. Change in Game Mechanics.
6. Invoking Emotions including – Panic / Joy / Anticipation / Excitement.
7. Adding the Wow Factor – Creating Awe and adding Character Reactions.
8. Change in Music and Sounds ( Atmosphere ). 9. Introducing Power ups / Bonus Coins or Levels.
10. Unlocking Achievements.
#podcast #gamedev #gamedevelopment #podcasts #gamedesign #indie #indiedev #indiegames #developer #community #gamedesigner #unity #ios #appstore #games #courses #academy #indiegamedev #buildbox
Ok, you voted - here is a next one ;) Angel, in progress ;)) // Голосовали - вот он, Ангел, в процессе ;)