Tonight’s easy dinner didn’t need any color enhancing filters in this picture. I think I had this meal ready in 20minutes?🤩
Sausage🌭 with Tomatoes🍅 and Broccolini 🥦
Adapted from @epicurious
1 tbs olive oil
12oz spicy Italian flavored sausage, sliced into 1/4” coins (chicken, turkey, pork, up to you!)
1 container cherry or grape tomatoes (mine was 16oz)
1 bunch of broccolini, trim ends
3 handfuls of chopped kale (get the bagged pre-washed kind)
3-4 cloves of garlic, rough chopped
4 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme
3/4 cup chicken broth, or water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in large pan over medium high heat. Add sausage and stir until lightly browned.
2. Remove sausage to a plate. To the pan, add garlic and tomatoes. Sauté until tomatoes start to soften.
3. In the pan, add back sausage, and add thyme, broccolini and kale on top of sausage.
4. Add broth and put a lid on the pan to steam veggies.
5. Stir occasionally over the next 5-8min to combine flavors until broccolini stems are tender. Use spatula to gently press on tomatoes until they burst, releasing tomato juice to create a sauce.
6. Serve as is, or with crusty bread for dipping in sauce 🥖
This recipe is paleo and whole30 friendly. Check out @epicurious
app. It’s a great way to search and save tasty recipes! 😋🍽
#epicurious #whatsfordinnertonight #paleodinner #whole30compliant #italiansausage #broccolini #sauteedkale #cherrytomatoes #quickdinner #healthymeal #howtocook #easyandhealthymeals #highproteinlowcarb #eatyourveggies