LEG DAY HOLLLAAAA
I didn’t get to go to the gym today because I have other things going on, so this is from yesterday. Such a fun workout!
1️⃣ 3x11 Kettlebell Stiff Leg Dead Lift: Go as far down as you can until you feel a burn then pop back up. I use a slightly wider stance for these.
2️⃣ 3x15 Reverse Frog Hypers: Use a bench or anything that will raise you off the ground. Bend your legs at the knees and imagine pulling your legs up with your butt. Squeeeeeeeeze at the top.
3️⃣ 3x4 Monster Walks w/Band: Go into a half squat/athletic stance and walk about 20ish feet and back (1 rep is there and back)
4️⃣ 3x4 Banded Side Steps: Go into an athletic stance and walk sideways, really focusing on the side butt while walking. Go about 20 feet & then go back (1 rep is there and back)
Let me know if you have any questions or requests!
Outfit: @blessedbodywear @vspink
Song: 2002 by @annemarie
🚨I only have two spots available! 🔥🔥 Please don’t let another year go by and not reaching your goals! Let’s sit down and talk! Free session and consultation after!
No gym membership needed!! No contracts!! 🚨🚨Dm me for info
Happy Friday, coming at you with a warmup. I don't do all that much when it comes to warming up for most workouts, but when I'm training legs, this is a must for me.
Hip abductors and adductor are a great way to loosen up your accessory muscles for your legs. If you have problem hitting depth in squats, doing these will help get your hips ready and help with flexibility. If you never hit depth because you don't think you need to, you're wrong.
Hypertrophy day for legs, 6 sets on squats and I had to crawl up the stairs to get back home. Thanks to the warmup though I didn't get hurt.
Peep the quad/hammy split when I abduct, that's gains right there. #bodybuilding #bodypositive #gaintrain #gains #yoked #athlete #fitness #physique #legs #quads #hamstrings #abduction #yellowstonenutra
3 ingredients that help me shred for the summer:
_ 🅳🅸🅴🆃 +
_ 🅲🅰🆁🅳🅸🅾 +
How about you? What’s your shredding recipe?
I look so pale and my legs look so tiny next to hers 😭 definitely #quadgoals
! It’s always a good workout when we work out together. Also, pics or it didn’t happen. Right?
Today I only practiced at 75% because I noticed my form has been off. My shoulders haven’t been completely behind the bar which has made my lockout trash. Next week, I’m practicing at 70% so I can get my tempo faster and stop being so damn uncoordinated 😂 (my phone ran out of storage and stopped recording ftw)
Deadlift - 170kg 3x5
Meh weird deadlifts 😕 one of the first times I’ve ever been lazy for a deadlift. Normally I’m excited for them and aggressive. As always who gives a fuck how you feel let’s be honest .. just do it 🤡
Cardio 3 times a week starts on Monday. I’ll be doing HIIT cardio. I reckon for around 10 minutes (30 seconds on 30 seconds off) that should be more than enough 🃏
Eating a lot cleaner now as well. I’m not really consuming any sugar besides the odd cup of juice every now and then. No pizza or any of that garbage at the moment. I just wanna be much healthier and a little leaner.
When trying to get lean keep the protein exactly the same if not even slightly higher just to help hold on to as much muscle as possible. Do it slowly.. otherwise you’ll lose a lot of muscle. Small caloric deficits. Lift heavy! Don’t start doing sets of 20 on everything. You need to try and maintain that strength or even gain strength. This is where mentality comes into it. Even if the calories drop and you’re slightly more fatigued you still have to push yourself 💪
Shoutout to @annie.lucyfitness
for telling us about this app “InShot” it’s pretty cool ❄️ #gymaddict #gym #gymmotivation #gymlife #deadlift #power #strength #dup #train #hamstrings #core #back #chest #arms #back #legs #strong #improvement #instagood #me #gainz #gang #gorilla
My 2 favorite ab exercises of the week! These literally killed me. Even though these are ab exercises, they also work your hamstrings, glutes, inner thighs and biceps! .
❓How do they work all of those muscles by just two exercises?
• Hamstrings: In order for this exercise to be successful, you have to be able to balance with your hips up in the air and your feet squeezing the ball. That takes parts of other muscles such as your hamstrings. • Glutes: They will get a good workout with the thrusting of the hips forward and squeezing your cheeks as tight as you can.
• Inner Thighs: They tough-to-tone muscles will feel the burn in this one! The burn comes from you squeezing the ball between your feet as you do the exercises.
• Biceps: As you can see, I am holding onto the bench above my head. This helps with really letting your body focus on the specified movement of the exercise, so you are holding your upper half down so your lower half can do the bid movements.
❗️Some helpful tips when doing this:
1. Deep and steady breaths with each rep that you do. I know it is hard because you naturally want to hold your breath, but taking these steady breaths help your muscles get the most out of the exercise.
2. Your lower back should be pushed down against the bench, with no arch (Push your belly button to the floor) & (I threw out my back playing volleyball a couple days ago so I modified the exercise for myself by starting with my legs at 90 degrees already.) .
3. If you do not have an exercise ball at your gym, feel free to hold a dumbbell between your feet as long as it is a weight you can control.
1️⃣ Exercise Ball Hip Thrust
- 4 sets x 12-15 reps
2️⃣ Exercise Ball Hip Thrust with Twist
- 4 sets x 12 reps on each side (It should all be one motion for each rep)
. • LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 🤗
#fitness #fitgirl #fitgirlsguide #fitnessgirl #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #fitnessfreaks #absworkout #abs #exercise #exerciseball #workout #workoutmotivation #easyworkouts #easyworkout #bootyfordays #bootyworkout #gluteworkout #hamstrings