We had so much fun meeting more #GirlsWhoHike
members at our events, on and off the trails, this weekend! 💕
One of the things we love most about our events is the opportunity to explore local wilderness. With 58 chapters throughout the United States, there’s so many opportunities to join local women on your local trails. We can’t even believe how many hidden gems our ambassadors have led us to, hiding in our own backyards!
We hope to meet YOU at a future event.
To find out more about how to join us, click on the link in our bio!
1. Girls Who Hike West Virginia hiked the trails (and the rivers) in the Dolly Sods Wilderness. It was the perfect way to spend our weekend!
2. Our New York members hiked Ampersand Mountain in Saranac Lake. This is one of the six mountains required to become a Saranac 6er- a challenge many of our members are tackling this year together!
3. Girls Who Hike Colorado had gorgeous weather for their weekend get together! Thanks to all the members that joined us!
4. GWHGA spent the weekend chasing more of Georgia’s gorgeous waterfalls. We love that there’s so many accessible waterfalls right in our backyards!
5. Our Central Valley, California chapter hosted a meet and greet with @rei
! Special thank you to @rei
for hosting our get together. It was so fun to talk with everyone when we weren’t heavy breathing up the trails!
6. Girls Who Hike North Carolina hiked to Shining Rock via the Art Loeb trail. The views were stunning and the company was even better! We can’t wait til the next one.
7. Our Louisiana chapter explored the Clark Creek Recreation Area together! Thanks to everyone that joined us on the trails.
8. Girls Who Hike Illinois explored the Big Rock Forest Preserve. Despite it being one of our muggiest and buggiest hikes ever, we’re so grateful to have had these ladies by our side!
9. Girls Who Hike New Hampshire had a successful summit of Mount Moosilaukee. We had a summit socked with fog, but really enjoyed getting to know the women on the trail with us!
10. Girls Who Hike South Carolina got together for an urban hike and brunch! It was so fun meeting more of our members.