Fried chickpea pakora Curry.
Want the recipe
Here it is👇
Pakoras - 1.5 cup chickpea flour - 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp corriander powder
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 diced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- corriander leaves
- 1 to 2 cups water or as required oil for deep frying Curry: -1.5 cup chickpea flour -2 cup vegan yogurt
-1 cup vegtable oil
-1 tbsp salt -2 tbsp red chilli powder -1 tsp turmeric powder -1 tsp cumin powder
-1 tsp corriander powder
-7 cups water
-2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
-1 tsp cumin
-4 whole dried red chillies
-2 curry leaves
-4-8 fennel Greek leaves ( Opt)
-2 medium onions sliced
-2-3 tbsp lemon juice
1. Prepare the pakora batter.
In a bowl combine togethor the chick pea flour, salt, chilli, tumeric, corriander, onion, garlic powder,
2. Slowley Pour in water and mix together until incoperated until you get a thin pancakey batter
3. Heat a frying pan filled with sunflower or vegtable oil on medium heat.
4. O Using a ice cream scooper or a 1/4 cup. scoop in batter and slowly drop into the oil, Until the whole pan is full
5. After 5 minutes turn the pakoras over, until golden brown on each side and crisp.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter until the Pakoras are completely fried on each side.
7. Safely remove the pokaras and set the pakoras aside on a plate with tissue paper to dry.
8.Next measure out all the ingredients for the curry
9. In a large bowl mix in the the liquid along with the seasoning and set aside.
10. Heat the mixture in a large pan on medium heat. Add in curry leaves and fennel Greek
11. Mix everything togethor until combined.Once the curry has come to a simmer after 15 minutes reduce heat until curry thickens and liquid is reduced.
12. Mix in the pakoras and reduce heat to low until the curry turns into a creamy consistency.
13. Turn off heat and serve with rice or eat it plain
#glutenfree #paleo #dairyfree #curry #eatwhatyouwantday #eeeeeats #eattheworld #indianfood #fried #chickpeasnotchicken #vegano #whatveganseat #veganism