When fresh strawberry chia seed jam meets savory french toast. 🤤🍓🍞#frenchtoastfriday
I’ve yet to taste a strange but good combo I didn’t like. The flavors surprisingly worked so well together! Don’t knock it until you try it. 😉🙏🏻✨ #frenchtoast
Savory French Toast: (serves one)
* Two slices @canyonglutenfree
* 1 egg white
* 2 tablespoons @ripplefoods
* 1 whole egg
* 2 tablespoons homemade strawberry chia seed jam
* 2 tablespoons maple syrup
* Whisk egg white, Ripple, and cinnamon in a sallow dish. Dip bread pieces in the egg mixture and cook on a skillet until crispy.
* While the french toast is cooking, cook whole egg on a separate skillet until desired style. I like mine on the runny side!
* Once the french toast is finished, top with strawberry jam (recipe on my website www.whatrobineats.com), fried egg, and maple syrup. 👩🏻🍳💕#sweetandsavory
Anyone have fun weekend plans? @playlistyoga
turns TWO tomorrow so if you’re in the LA area be sure to checkout their fun festivities! I heard there’s going to be @californiadonuts
, how fun is that?! 😱🍩🎊#whatrobineats