How to Master Commercial Poses
Please, press ❤️ and subscribe to my channel! 💋
Catalogue and commercial modelling demands poses that are simple and minimal eliminating exaggeration. A simple bend of the knee, hand on hip or step to the side will usually suffice. It is essential to not distract from the clothing when delivering a strong range of poses. 😉
1. Stand slightly diagonal, bring hair over to the right, lift your right arm to your touch hair and look to the camera.
2. Cross your arms loosely at your waist, stand sideways slightly bending your left knee, twist your torso to face the front and tilt your head to the right.
3. Stand sideways and twist your torso to the camera, crossing your arms loosely over your waist, step forward slightly with your right leg and look to the camera with your head titled towards your left shoulder.
4. Stand sideways, cross your left arm over the right letting your right arm rest on your left upper thigh, step forward slightly with your right leg and look to the camera with your head titled downwards slightly.
5. Turn sideways and bend your left arm placing in the arch of your back. Stand straight and turn your head to the camera, tilting to the right.
6. Cross your arms tightly just below your bust, stand straight and turn your head towards the camera.
7. Stand straight onwards with your hands by your side, tilt your head to the left and gaze forwards.
8. Sitting on a chair, rest your head in your right arm, which is supported by your right bent knee.
9. Gently place your right arm on the arch of your back bending slightly and casually rest your left arm on your bent left leg.
10. Sit on a stool with your legs wide. Place both hands on the edge on the seat keeping your arms straight and shoulders level. Turn your head slightly put still looking at the camera.
11. Leading with your left shoulder, gently cross your arms just below your bust keeping your head focused and straight.