A few points to share this morning
1) I bloody love a good jumpsuit they are so quick and easy to wear which is helpful when you only have 30 minutes max to get ready as a Mum!
2) The dilemma I have with this one is that the back is totally open, which I love but that means no bra which I’m just not sure I can pull off!! I’m actually a cup size DD and post babies the “other set of twins” I have share more resemblance to puppy dog ears than anything else so not really a strong look!
3) On a side note isn’t it funny how we also want what we don’t have, I would love to have smaller breast and so many people I know who have small breasts want bigger!! Why can’t we just be happy with what we have?
4) I’m actually not really not a fan of wearing black as I think it a bit dull and boring, I also think wearing bright colours genuinely lift my mood but then again I also think it’s always good to mix it up a bit and i forgot how flattering black is!
5) Also the last time I worn this jumpsuit I was on route to our honeymoon in the Caribbean so wearing it rather nostalgic
6) Final point: no I’m not actually listening out for anything this is me trying to pose!!! Must work on this 🙈