Guns N’ Roses live at Feyenoord Stadium, Rotterdam, Holland (June 23rd, 1992)
• attendance of 48,000 fans
• opening acts: Soundgarden & Faith No More
• setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Bad Obsession, Welcome To The Jungle, Wild Horses [Intro] / Patience, Double Talkin’ Jive, Civil War, It’s Alright [Intro] / November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Sweet Child O’ Mine, Only Women Bleed [Intro] / Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door, Don’t Cry, Mother [Intro] / Paradise City
• The show is delayed while Axl and Duff receive medical treatment to ensure that they get through the show. The band finally go onstage at 10pm, two hours after Faith No More have completed their set. There is an 11pm curfew at the Feyenoord Stadium and as that time approaches, the local authorities tell the GN'R management that power will be cut at 11:30pm. Axl is made aware of this and concerned that the fans will be deprived of a full set, announces to the 48000 crowd: "You have a right to a complete show. You paid for it.... If they cut the power, be my guests, do what you want." After much discussion backstage, the police decide to let the band play on until well after midnight. Before 'Sweet Child O' Mine' Axl questions the crowd "What do you think this is, St. Louis? … whatever it is, don't let them win!"
• Before 'Don't Cry' Axl thanks the crowd by saying they are one of the nicest crowds they've ever played to and also saying they were louder on 'Heaven's Door' than 140,000 Brazilians at Rock In Rio!