Throwback to a time when my hair was long and I was in Disneyland with the lovely @thelibbertybelle
! I haven’t really introduced myself since I first created this account a little over a year ago so I thought I’d share some things about me!
1. My name is Rebecca Catherine and I have been going to Disney parks with my family since I was three years old! Since then, my whole family has fallen in love with Disney and we try to still visit regularly all together! My mom has even become a travel agent that specializes in all things Disney so that she can utilize her parks knowledge! (Shameless promo if you know anyone planning a trip hit her up @3dtravelchristybryant
2. I grew up watching Disney movies and I think I have a bit of partiality to those I had on VHS tapes as a kid. My classic favorites include: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and The Lion King (it’s like choosing favorite children though). I absolutely adore Pixar and love all of their movies I don’t even think I could choose a favorite! As for newer movies I could watch Tangled, the live action Cinderella, and Big Hero 6 on repeat pretty much forever.
3. I live in Texas and I’m going into history at UTSA, but I’m going to transfer to UT Austin in fall of 2019! I definitely can’t visit the parks as often as most Disney Instagrammers, but when I am at the parks I make sure to take more than enough pictures!
4. I have naturally blonde curly hair, which definitely is not as long anymore as it is in this picture, and I feel like it suits my personality! I have introverted soul (funnily enough I have a fear of crowds) yet I am very outgoing and giggly. I’m a walking contradiction!
5. Coffee is my first love and keeps me from going insane especially around exam time.
6. Whew if you made it this far I’m proud of you! I hope y’all enjoyed this little “about me” essay and I would love to hear some things about y’all in the comments! I can’t wait to see where this account takes me and the friendships that come from it! Thank you all so much for following me and I am so happy to know there are so many people who love Disney just as much as I do. 💕