Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake by @365cleaneats
Headover to her page for loads of delicious healthy recipes!
Dry ingredients :
2/3 cup (70g) rolled oats
3 tbsp (30g) rice flour
1/4 cup (40g) raw almond
4 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp pink salt
5 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
3/4cup (100g) raw cashews (soaked 2-5 hours and rinsed)
1/2cup (50g) blueberries
3 Tbsp coconut cream
3 tbsp melted cacao butter
3-4 tbsp agave or maple syrup
2 tbsp lemon juice
1) Preheat oven to 180C(350F). Place every dry ingredient for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
2) Add every wet ingredient for the crust into the food processor and process until it becomes like wet sand. If the mixture is too dry, add 1 tsp, or more if necessary, of coconut oil.
3) Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the mold. Bake it for about 20 min or until golden brown. Let it cool.
4) While cooling the crust, put every ingredient for the blueberry filling in a high-speed blender and blend well. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need. Layer it over the crust, and freeze it overnight.
5) Take out from the mold and cut. **when you bake, you can use tart stones, but I usually just push the crust down with a spoon after baking while the crust is still warm, if they rise too much.
💥Follow, Tag & please include @deliciouslyhealthysweets #deliciouslyhealthysweets
in the caption of your post to be featured 💥
E N J O Y today and Expect an A B U N D A N C E !