1. Please don't remind me to respond! I'll respond when I'm able. This also applies to general DMs as well. If you see that I'm active but not responding to you, it's most likely because I'm anxious and don't know what to say, and NOT because I don't wanna talk to you.
2. I'm usually OC friendly, so hmu!
3. I'll roleplay with anyone! Crossovers and people not tagged in my connections included
4. I enjoy writing a lot, and my roleplays are generally descriptive and driven by emotion, which includes describing my character's motives and feelings so that my partner may make their most informed response (if you know my reasons for writing what I've written, it's easier for you to respond in a way that drives the plot forward). I ask that you provide the same in terms of fleshing out your response with reason and motive so that I may make my most informed response as well. I would hate to come across a misunderstanding within the plot.
5. In relation to the previous rule, I'd also like to say that while I enjoy writing a lot, length DOES NOT equal quality, and I am willing to sacrifice that length if it means getting the most out of the plot. As long as it's well-written and interesting, length of replies does not matter to me. Have fun with it and let me know if you'd like to change things up!
#lokilaufeyson #loki #agentofasgard #lokiagentofasgard #lokiaoa #aoa #marvelcomics #litrp #literateroleplay #marvel #mcu #marvelcinematicuniverse #marvelrp #thor #thorthedarkworld #thorragnarok #tomhiddleston #chrishemsworth #infinitywar #thanos #godofmischief #thorodinson