As promised I couldn’t leave y’all hanging and not post about my Seattle food adventures! Even after spending 3 days there and hitting as many spots as we could I still didn’t get to see and do everything I wanted. But I was so impressed and loved all the food and great things Seattle had to offer. It’s a great city with some awesome vibes 🤙🏼 here are our favorites from the trip!
1/2. Steamed Clams and Chévre with Strawberry Compote from our dinner at @thewalrusbar
3. Shrimp and Grits from an awesome breakfast spot @toulousepetit
. We also got the Acadiana Scramble and it was SO GOOD.
4. BBQ Zucchini from @stoneburnerseattle
. This was so amazing that I am determined to find a way to replicate it at home now. Stay tuned.
5. Latte from @roystreetcoffee
. It was a perfect little spot to grab a coffee and take a breather for an hour or so before we headed out for the day!
6. Spring Greens with Meyer lemon yogurt from @larkseattle
. So good! Definitely suggest Lark for dinner if you are traveling to Seattle.
7. Pork XiaoLongBao from @dintaifungusa
. Couldn’t go to Seattle without eating an absurd amount of dumplings 🥟 and we did...eat so many dumplings
8. Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad from Salty’s on Alki Beach. Took the water taxi over for a quick trip and some great views of the Seattle Skyline!
was a super cool experience. Huge whiskey and liquor list (like 175 pages huge) and fun drinks that come in bathtubs and shopping carts like this one. It gets busy so going a little earlier on a weekday like we did will get you in the door faster!
10. Lastly we stopped at the @starbucksreserve
roastery which was pretty awesome. Everything from coffee, awesome food options, a coffee library, and a full view of their roasting process! A coffee lovers dream ☕️ 😍
#chowdownnashville #seattle #seattlewa #seattlefood #seattlefoodie #thewalrusandthecarpenter #starbucks #canonseattle #alkibeach #roystreetcoffee #toulousepetit #larkseattle #stoneburnerseattle #seattleeats #travel #eeeeeats #eatlocal