Day two of my #lifeasamumboss
insta photo challenge and today's word is #motivation
- well yes of course my kids motivate me. I want to give them a great life, motivate them, teach them, and hopefully inspire them. So apart from them what motivates me. Well I think it's me. We get one life and its short so I want to try and do as much as I can. Turning 40 and a few life changing things happening in my life have made me even more motivated. I'm trying to live my life to the fullest so that means stepping out of my comfort zone and going for it. So for example. Doing insta lives! A year ago would of scared the s&&& out of me but well actually they still do 🤣 but I'm going to do them because I want to success in my life and business so I'm going to feel the fear (what's the worst that can happen!) and do it anyway. With that said I'm off to meet some other fabulous woman from the @discovheruk
group (a thing I would never of done alone before!!😳) have a chat and a coffee and make done business connection. Have a great Tuesday and sorry for the essay. If you get to the end and agree with me. Give me a 👍 😍🌺😍 #tuesdaymotivation
This brand new, WORLD EXCLUSIVE @sierranevadauk
beer is now on the bar! Let us introduce you to West Coast Hazy IPA 4.2%. Made with five different hops and kept to a sessionable ABV, we tweaked it with a little bit of blueberry juice and retained it’s haziness, locking in all the flavour #craftbeerresidency #cheltenham #ourchelt
Hold your true love and stare it in the eyes.
What's your best dish when it comes to cooking? Mine's most definitely pasta. I whip up a mean carbonara, slow-cook the best spag bol and I'm pretty good at just making up pasta dishes on the spot from whatever's left in the fridge. If time allows, I also love to roll my own pasta - but that doesn't happen often
However, when I go out to eat I very rarely order pasta, and when I do, I'm usually disappointed. It always seems so bland, so un-full of flavour; and yet it couldn't be easier to make! It drives me mad that so many restaurants get something so simple so wrong
What's your star dish to cook? And what do you avoid when you go out to eat? #pasta #carbonara #spaghetticarbonara #spaghettibolognese #cooking #eatingout #food #foodie #fdblogger #honeybourneline #cheltenham #parsley #pancetta
Did you set yourself any goals for this year? In January, I was adamant that 2018 was the year of the press handstand (lifting into a handstand by shifting the hips above and beyond the shoulders to circle your legs up). I’m still working on it!! It’s so hard! Luckily there are still 6 more months to go 😅 I also wanted to be more mindful and enjoy the moment rather than always thinking of the next thing, which has had a lovely effect on my day to day health and well-being. Tell us about your goals for 2018 and how it’s going 6 months in 😉
🍛 Speaks Easy Keema 🍛
Shout out to our very own @speaksvls
(master squatter/cooker) for this cracker. We've tasted it and it's the best. Get cooking!!
What you need:
· 1 Dessert Spoon of Groundnut Oil (you can use other oil if you wish)
· 1 Large Onion finely chopped
· 2 teaspoons of crushed Garlic
· 1 Tables poon of Fresh Root Ginger grated into a pulp.
· 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
· 1 teaspoon of Coriander
· ¼ teaspoon Turmeric
· ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
· 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
· ½ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
· ¼ teaspoon Garam masala.
· Pinch of onion seeds (optional)
· 200 grams of chopped tomatoes I used cherry.
· 4 large tablespoons 0% fat natural yoghurt
· 500g minced lamb 20% or less
· 1.5 teaspoons salt · 1 fresh green birds eye chilli (optional)
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 150g frozen peas
· Large handful chopped coriander
· 250ml water (use as needed) likely you won’t need it all depends on the yoghurt used. I use supermarket brand natural yoghurt rather than Greek Fage as too thick. If using Fage you will need the 250ml water.
How do you do it?
1. Put the oil in a large frying pan, non-stick and set over a medium/high heat. When the pan is hot add the onion, garlic, and ginger and keep stirring until lightly browned.
2. Add in all the dry spices and stir for 10 mins.
3. Stir in the yoghurt and tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for 3 mins
4. Add the lamb mince and salt. Don’t freak out if looks lumpy. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins breaking up the lumps.
5. Add in ½ the water and bring to a simmer. Add in the bird’s eye chilli if using. Cover and turn the heat down to low and simmer for 30 mins.
6. Add the lemon juice and the peas. Return to a simmer, then cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 10 mins.
7. Finally stir in chopped coriander, cook for a minute and leave to sit for 5mins.
Serve with hot Chapati, Roti, hot pitta etc. eat with fingers and enjoy!
#recipe #food #foodporn #teamRLF #AlwaysALittleBitBetter #gym #cheltenham #weightloss #nutrition #coach #strong #weights #personaltraining #personaltrainer #exercise #training #fun #community
is an alcohol free venue in #Cheltenham
that gives people getting clean work experience in a safe environment, helping them into work. Ideal place for #remoteworking
. Be a good person and go here.
Yin Yoga every Tuesday at @studio13cheltenham
Slow down, allow gravity to draw you into deep yin postures and reap the benefits of the body surrendering and working through the deep layers of connective tissue; rehabilitating and rejuvenating the joints. . .All levels welcome!
£12 drop in or six for £60
There will be plenty of props to support you; buckwheat bolsters, sand bags, lavender eye pillows, blankets. Help yourself to a herbal tea when you arrive and prepare to get cosy!
Hands up if you love unique children’s clothes? Hands up if you find small, independent and well made children’s clothes shops hard to find? Well MumBoss Rachel at @kidsarcade
is at last bringing her high end children’s clothes market to #Cheltenham
! Friday 29th June at @no38thepark
who’s coming? (Me me me!) Blog on the site with all the details including the brand list and a few nice little extras. Link in bio! #shopsmall #spendmoreshoponce #CheltenhamMaman #ad
You’ve just got to wear your dinosaur top when it’s Dinosaur week right!? This little chap embraced our theme at class yesterday. There was lots of roaring and stomping from all of our little Caterpillars! 🦕 🦖
Tutti Frutti 🍊🍓🍇🍉🍎🍌🍒🍍🍋🍏🥝🥥