If this graph represented your stock portfolio you'd be pissed. However since I'm trying to lose weight it's a GREAT graph.
said "we could go sledding on that chart" and it made me laugh but also pretty damn happy. If you don't regularly read my post I do my weight checks on #weighinwednesday
however I didn't post my normal fireworks and fancy photos. I lost 0.3 when my goal is 3lbs per week. I'm not even disappointed. I'm not disappointed because.
.. 1) I'm ahead of my goal weight by the week.
2) I've had a lot going on past couple weeks that in past would of turned me into a hungry hungry hippo over eating and drinking monster and soda non stop, but I stayed "strong" .
3) I said in the beginning I would only walk, hike, lift and elliptical until I got below 300lbs. Now I do all that plus bike and 5k training plus signed up for a 1 mile "race".
4) This past week I've realized I'm the strongest I've ever been and I'm not even pushing 100% with lifting. .
5) With the chaos these past 4 weeks I haven't been on my bike once, Thursday my 1st night back in the saddle I had a goal of 4 miles, rode 10 and was tempted to ride further and felt great.
6) This is the most important one. I'm disappointed because what I'm doing is far more then losing weight, I'm changing my lifestyle, my choices, actions more then words. Its simple, I'm doing it. .
Years past I would of gotten so discouraged because I was so focused on one thing, the scale I missed everything else that was happening. I couldn't "see the forest for the trees". Now I'm enjoying the "struggle", the "process", the "journey". .
If you find motivation or inspiration in anything I've posted I hope you read this last part. I have figured out the key secret and want to share it. If you aren't making progress, please DO NOT work harder, or stress, or worry that won't help. What you need to do is ENJOY the process, smell the roses. Look at your life today compared to your 1st day. Look at what you can do not what you can't. Live in the moment! -drops mic, signs off
#BetterChoices #ProgressNotPerfection #TeamRowan1p