[ad] One last look that I styled with @gozoncom.
I love that this little black dress has a ruffle detail on the sleeve and that it is perfect for a bump or not!! Don’t forget there’s a 15% promo code on the blog, if you want to get your shop on (note: Gozon isn’t maternity, it just has bump friendly pieces) Oh yeah, and I’m 28 weeks pregnant...so there’s that! #gozongirl #lovegozon
Soft makeup on my Darling 💙
R O L L I N G I N T O M O N T H 4!
Accentuate your baby bump because it's sexy 🤰🏻
Fun learning programs at Little Playhouse KL SENTRAL #lphkls
Helloooooo first day of SpRiNg! We've been waiting on you and I hear you aren't gonna disappoint us today! ☀️
I'm absolutely IN love with this blush clutch from my friends over at @arloandjoy
to transition me over. This one is sold out but I've linked another favorite in my profile!
Linked below via @liketoknow.it
are 2 pairs of my favorite maternity jeans and this open cardigan that is perfect for a day like today!
http://liketk.it/2v3lF #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #LTKbump @liketoknow.it.family
Screenshot or 'like' this pic to shop the product details from the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, available now from the App Store! 📷: @strikesofluck
Happy first day of Spring!! 🌼We are so excited that Spring is finally here and we are celebrating with these adorable numbers for your babes ! Also perfect for baby's first Easter! 🐰#Spring #BabyFirstEaster #BonjourBabyBaskets
Ready for spring? Long sleeved dresses will have you covered on breezy, sunny days.
GrandMUM feeling blissful from all the affection. Her granddaughter sets the bar high, she’s so sweet and generous with her time and never ending supply of cuddles and smooches! .
“Touch is perhaps the most powerful sense of all. From the moment we are born, before our eyes are open, a gentle touch calms us and lets us know someone cares
As we grow older, touch is a communication that transcends age and time. No matter how old we are, we all love to have our hand held, our backs rubbed, or the feel of a warm embrace.
Seniors who live alone often do not experience the simple act of touch on a daily basis. The reasons vary: spouses and close friends have passed away, families live in other states, or physical limitations may affect activity and contact with others. Remember this when spending time with the senior in your life. A simple, encouraging arm around a shoulder or a momentary grasp of a hand conveys a message of affection. Feelings of affection can make a big difference in the lives of seniors “
On-location nursing home photoshoot
to book .
##familyphotographytoronto #familyportrait #familyhug #toronto #grandma #grandmother #maternityphotostoronto #momtog #bumptobaby #babyfever #bumpstyle #babybump #torontofamilies #photographermom #senior #seniorportraits #seniorpics #babiesofinstagram #pregnantintoronto #torontophotographer #creativeprojects #momsto #clickinmoms #visualcommunication #momandbaby #yasminparodiphotography
If I can’t find Spring outside, I’ll find it in a greenhouse 🌱🌻🌿🌵🌸 One of the best mood lifting places there is!
i have been very fortunate to have such a smooth sailing pregnancy these past twenty-five weeks. fortunate to have been able to come home for a few short days and let baby’s grandparents, aunt/titas, uncles and cousins shower me with love before his arrival. fortunate to have a talented photographer sister to capture these tender days for me to look back on. so very fortunate.
“Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become”
What are your intentions this week?! How often do we blow through Monday through Sunday, letting the events and circumstances of our days setting our emotional tone for us instead of the other way around?! Do you know you have the POWER to DECIDE how you want to FEEL this week?? Yes, not every single thing that happens may be wonderful or positive, but that does not stop you from CHOOSING how you want to INTENTIONALLY drive your own mood and behaviors. So this week I want to feel ENERGIZED, FOCUSED and GRATEFUL and am actively engaging in my thoughts during my day to feel that way. .
How are you envisioning who you are this week?! Drop your 3 descriptors below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ and start running your week instead of it running you!! 💕😘
#33weekspregnant #momtoboys #workinglife #workingmoms #workingmomlife #fitpregnancyjourney #bumpstyle #bumpdate
Congratulations to this beautiful mamma, she welcomed her precious little girl into the world late St. Patrick’s Day. Wishing her family all the best! 💛
We can’t get enough of the gorgeous mama-to-be @alifedotowsky
and her super chic maternity style. Ali you are our #mamamuse
Waiting for Summer like...
Hurry up sun, we miss you ☀️ #auralure
Regular pregnancy Pilates sessions are likely to lead to a more comfortable pregnancy, an easier delivery and help promote a speedier recovery after the birth. #PregnantNotPowerless
- Pilates helps your balance and posture as your body changes during pregnancy, especially rounded shoulders as your breasts grow heavier and excessive lower back arching as the weight of your baby increases
- Pregnancy Pilates will improve your core strength, especially the muscles around your pelvis and spine, helping you to manage any niggling pregnancy backache and joint pain
- Strengthening your transversus abdominus (your deep abs) makes it easier to cope with the weight of your baby as it grows, reducing the effects of diastasis rectis (muscle separation). Improved core strength will also help during the birth of your baby and promote a speedier recovery after the birth
- Research has shown that the correct activation of your pelvic floor muscles, as taught in your Pilates class, will keep these muscles strong and supple for the birthing process and help avoid stress incontinence
- Many Pilates exercises are performed on your hands and knees, taking the strain off your back and pelvis – in later stages this can encourage your baby into the right position
- The stretching and toning exercises of Pilates will improve the flexibility of your whole spine, within a safe range of motion as well as strengthening the muscles to support the lumbar spine and pelvic area
- Lateral breathing is key to Pilates fitness, improving the mobility of your rib cage and making breathing easier, especially in the third trimester when movement of your diaphragm is restricted as your baby gets bigger.
Remember: Discuss any concerns you may have about your health, fitness and safe exercise during pregnancy with your midwife or doctor.
#instapilates #matpilates #pregnancypilates #pilateslovers #tiupregnancy #fitpregnancy #healthypregnancy #fitmomtobe #prenatalfitness #stretchitout #fitandpregnant #strongmom #momswhoworkout #maternitystyle #pregnancystyle #fitnessfashion #fitfashion #bumpstyle #pregnancystyle #maternityclothes #preggo #babybelly #fitgirlsdontquit #activeliving #activelifestyle
Is it me or does it seem like EVERYONE is pregnant right now?!🤰🏼Since there’s so many of us, I decided to post 9 Tips for Battling Pregnancy Nausea on my blog tonight! I’ve been MIA lately because I am STILL struggling with being sick and nauseous every day 😩 To read, click on the link in my bio! http://liketk.it/2v3eh #liketkit @liketoknow.it #baublebarfortarget #preggo #bumpstyle