#bollywoodworld

47,954 posts

Loading...
I love Pakora‘s 85% just because he said this:) and the other 15% are because my mom is a master in making pakoras 👀 - #BandBaajaBaaraat #Anuveer
Loading...
#Saljac is Love ❤️✨Do you like this song ? Credit: @b0llydil 👀❤️ - #Race3 #Heeriye #JacquelineFernandez
They’re literally goals 😍💯 - . Btw thank you y’all so much for 300 followers I love you and you’re support! 😭😭❤️ [ #salmankhan #karishmakapoor ]
Love this song 😍✨💚 - Movie: Aashiqui 2🎬
وبعد كُل موقف نولد من جديد ، إما صالحين جداً أو سيئين جداً ، و بين هذا و ذاك لا نعود كما كُنا ..! _____________________ After each position we are born again, either very good or very bad, And between this and that we do not go back as we were ..! _____________ . . . . . . . . . . #beautiful #happy #love #tbt #yoga #millionaire #me #explore #lovely #greeneyes #brownhair #smile #loveyouguys #loveyourself #page #bollywood #bollywoodworld #missworld #worldstar #amazing #foolgirl #hot #sexy #fantastic
In a interesting box office collection #deadpool2 has surpassed the lifetime collection of #deadpool in India just in the opening week. . ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Follow👉@facebollywood ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ #Facebollywood #boll #bolly #bollywood #bollywoodnews #bollywoodstylefile #celebsfashion #celebstatus #glamourandglitz #actor #bollywoodworld #deadpool2 #deadpool2india #boxoffice
❤ Underrated movie! 😍😭😍❤
Rab ne bana di jodi🖤 @kajol @iamsrk
next page →