Each and every part of the body was created for a purpose and nicely designed to help us fulfill the purpose each one of us are here for! Our main job is to keep it moving properly and fueled with proper real foods so chronic problems can be greatly minimized. Food and movement is the best medicine!!
Booty wurk 🍑🍑🍑
——-> how my dog feels about my workout! I thinks she hangry 😂
🐫🐪🐫 Happy hump day!
Time to go feed my pup so she’ll stop her death glare
OMG🙀🙀🙀! You guys! Please help us congratulate Cheryl on these EPIC results!! Since January she is down 23 lbs and countless inches but more importantly, she feels energized, healthy, less bloated and motivated in her newly found lifestyle!! We are so so proud of you and your drive to get healthy...can’t wait to see where the next few months take you!!
Have some faith in your product and more faith in yourself!
This week, we celebrate the successful Weight Loss of Justin Zappia. Here’s his story:
My name is Justin and I became a Sleeved patient on December 1, 2017. I was meant to have gone in on October 27th but due to complications with a leaking valve I had to make sure I was right to go.
After years of fighting weight, and becoming bored with Weight Watchers, it was suggested I call WLSA. I made contact with them in June 2017, visited an info night and had my appointments in August. My original thought was to undergo the Balloon but having been told it was just a kick start to losing weight, I decided it wasn’t the best. With my first operation cancelled I was very nearly going to cancel all together but with a word with Angie, I held on, and here I am today some 40kg lighter and within 24kg of my goal.
I never in a million years thought I would be where I am today. The transformation has been relatively easy, gone are the overloaded dinner plates followed by half a dessert bowl of ice cream and topping, replaced with a lot smaller meals. Drinking half an hour before or half an hour after eating has been a breeze. Anyone can do this and I would suggest you call the team at WLSA to schedule your appointments.
Justin Zappia – Weightloss Warrior
Find out which bariatric procedure(s) can help you lose weight effectively. Inbox us and Start a confidential conversation today! *Disclaimer: Results may vary for each person
Spicy Shrimp Tacos minus the slaw! 🥑🍤 .
Everything about this was amazing! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I always see people say “I wish I would’ve taken more before pictures” and man oh man is that true!!! There is a point in time that this shirt was so tight on my midsection and I so wish I had a before picture right now. 💕💕 #weightlosswednesday
Abendessen. Wrap mit Guacamole, Spinat, Tomaten, Paprika, Zwiebeln, Gurke und Rinderhackfleisch. 😍
Dinner. Wrap with #guacamole
, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cucumber and ground beef. #🥑
#healthyfood #healthydinner #healthy #delicious #newstart #newlife #newlifestyle #weightlossjourney #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlosssupport #fat2fit #fatgirl #fat #curvy #trytobehealthy #cleaneat #biggestloser #staystrong #vithit #booster #vitamins #dinner #food #foodporn
Simple, healthy, and delicious lunch!
Patiently waiting for client 💪 this is going to be a good session 💪💪
Hi everyone, meet Sophie. She’s our winner of the biggest loser challenge and she CRUSHED IT! She took home looottsss of money and even won a gift basket from Hardcore Fitness! 💪🏼 Sophie was at the gym twice in one day sometimes! We got her on the right nutrition plan that suited her best and boom! Down 20 pounds in 6 weeks!! She even lost 10 inches all around!! 😱 Congrats Sophie, awesome work! @soph_hulu
S/O to all the contenders for putting in work!!! You guys did amaziiing 🙌🏼👏🏻
Welcome back @mrs_bkg
for a #featurefollowup
! My weight loss journey has been slow and steady. I have had to develop a new relationship with food and relearn how to eat. Breaking 30+ years of bad habits has not been easy. And I struggle everyday to make the right choices. Keto has changed my life. It's not a diet. It has become a lifestyle.
My Top 5 Keto Tips:
1. Track every single thing that you eat or drink. I'm addicted to my fitness pal. Having to track everything holds me accountable and keeps me from over eating or going over my carbs for the day.
2. PLAN! PLAN! PLAN! If you fail to plan. Plan to fail. Simple as that. I sit down and write out what I'm going to have (all three meals) for the week and always do my grocery shopping Thursdays after work so I can have meals and everything I need to get me through the weekends without falling off track. The weekends are hard for me so having the food already in my house and prepared makes the weekends fail proof.
3. Give it time. Be patient. It works. You will have good days. Horrible days. Amazing days. And sad days. But it is a learning process and will take you time to get in a good, healthy groove. And once you do...you will feel amazing! And the results are so worth the rough days.
4. Stay hydrated! Drink lots of water! And Powerade zero!
5. Break up with the scale. The scale has been my nemesis my entire life. And I have allowed the scale to take my happiness and bring me down. The scale does not measure fat loss so it's not going to always reflect your progress. Measure yourself. Measure losses by how your clothes fit. I'm not focusing on pounds lost anymore. I'm focusing on everything else I've gained since starting keto. Keto has given me my life and happiness back! ✨✨🌈
#myketotransformation #fitspiration #weightloss #weightlossjourney #ketofam #weightlossmotivation #transformation #fitfam #weightlosstransformation #extremeweightloss #fitness #instafit #inspiration #motivation #fitnessmotivation #beforeandafter #diet #exercise #trainandtransform #beforeandafterweightloss #biggestloser #keto #lowcarb #lchf #ketotransformations
B Y P A S S P R O B L E M S • So absolutely no secret that my skin has been kicking my arse lately • between not eating properly, not drinking anywhere near enough water, stressing myself out in life annnnd not having my Clarisonic brush replacement because I couldn’t damn afford it • BUT I’ve upped my water intake massively by adding more water to my shakes at lunch time, and trying to get through at least 2 x 600ml water bottles a day • combined that with using a toner and trying to remember to moisturize! • My skin has changed SO much since surgery, I had plump, healthy, blemish free skin when I was a bigger girl • now? I gotta work for it! • These photos are improvements from February to now :)