Four different vegan meals and the nutrition info for each one! All are highly nutritious, rich in protein, and also easy to prepare!
- 7oz romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 kalamata olives
- homemade hummus (4 oz chickpeas, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp grapeseed oil, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes, dash of Himalayan sea salt & pepper, plus some water to blend smooth)
- 8 oz tofu, cooked until crispy (no oil needed)
- 2 tbsp just ranch by Hampton Creek
- 5 oz whole wheat pasta
- 8 oz marinara sauce
- 4 oz salt-free tomato sauce
- 1.25 oz minced tvp
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 4.5 oz broccoli
- salt & pepper
FYI: this is so easy to make. All you have to do is put the dry tvp in the tomato sauce and let it sit on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tvp is soft.
- 3 oz brown rice, 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz spinach
- salt & pepper
- homemade hummus (8 oz chickpeas, 2 tsp grapeseed oil, 4 kalamata olives, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes, salt & pepper, plus some water to blend smooth)
- 2 small Ezekiel tortillas, toasted
- tofu “egg” spread (8 oz tofu, 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes, 1.5 tbsp just mayo by Hampton Creek, tbsp lemon juice, salt & pepper)
- 11 oz strawberries
- walnuts, approximately 6 halves
That’s it! These are some of my go-to healthy meals. As you can see I’m not afraid of calories. There’s nothing to be afraid of there. We need calories to survive, to gain muscle, to become better versions of ourselves. It’s all about the nutritional value behind those calories. I cannot recommend the Cronometer app enough. Start tracking your nutrition and you’ll get the hang of it sooner than you think! Adopting a healthier lifestyle doesn’t have to be hard.