It’s not a secret that I love WWE. Over the past 24 hours, it has come to light that Eric Arndt who was known in the WWE as Enzo Amore has been accused of sexual assault. His actions are reprehensible. WWE took the correct actions by swiftly suspending and firing him. I took the actions I find to be correct - destroying the two shirts that I purchased for his tag team with Big Cass. #TimesUp
VIBES || A Women’s place is behind the camera!!! 🎬💁🏽♀️🎥
FEMALE FILMMAKERS || Ok ladies now it’s time to get in formation!!! Our time is now!!! 🎬✨🎥
OSCARS || Super excited to see this year’s badass female filmmakers break some records, win some trophies, & make history!!! 🏆💅🏽
#whywewearblack #ywca #womanleader #makeadifference #refugees #woman #utrecht #leadershipworkshop #donate
Support our female leadership program for 'new' female inhabitants of the Netherlands! Link in bio
The YWCA Netherlands organization developed a unique leadership program for female status holders (women with a refugee background who got a residency permit) between 18-35 years. This project got financed already for 75%! To finish this program successfully, we need your help to get the other 25%. For 5,00 you support already one women to get 1 coaching session.
As a financial donor you will get an exclusive invite for the graduation event of the participants! Please leave your name while donating so we can invite you! If you want to support us, use https://www.pifworld.com/nl/projects/i_lKy-0g8ow/female-leadership-trainingen-sta/about. You will enter the crowdfunding page, at this page you click on the button 'Support'. Thank you so much!
The YWCA Leadership Program Team
Time to show my sisters around the world the respect they deserve ♀#timesup #whywewearblack
We're TIRED! We've HAD ENOUGH! Fvck this sh!t✊🏿 ✊🏽✊🏻🌪 #werise
It was this strong woman's birthday and she is a twin, she was fucking awesome!! 💪🏽💪🏼🌪🌪Fvck This Sh!t #WERISE
If my recurring theme of posting every time I get a flight between the UK and Ireland with the same relentless message compelling you to repeal the 8th amendment to allow safe legal free bodily autonomy for women in Ireland is starting to grind your gears then the tip of the iceberg that is my anger and terror at our prehistoric laws is but a dot on the horizon to you.
No punctuation intended.
It's been a wonderful week for women but it's also been a tiring week.
With each positive piece of proactive progression there comes the onslaught of regressive replies.
Our bodies should never be governed by opinions but sadly in order for Irish women to have the chance of being released from this suffocating hold I beg you to have one and make it count when the time comes.
People not having opinions because they're not political.
People not having opinions because they're too political.
Ask questions. Get the facts. Demand answers. Choose.
And in making your choice consider the inherent privilege of having just that.
#repealthe8th #whywewearblack #freesafelegal #trustwomen #bodilyautonomy #reproductiverights #healthcarenotairfare #standinaweofallmná @repealproject
Some of the strongest women I met at the march!! Love to see strong women 😍💪🏽🌪🌪Fvck This Sh!t #WERISE
This guy was fucking awesome!!! Him and his bad ass pitbull 🤣🤣💪🏽🌪couldn't get the full sign in there, but it says "BULLY CULPRIT" Fvck This Sh!t #WERISE
When I turned around to leave she yelled "you're a part of me now!" Every voice counts 😊🗣✌🏼Fvck this sh!t 🌪#WERISE
This is one nasty woman!💪🏼✊🏼🌪
1. A confident, independent female who gets shit done
Fvck this sh!t 🌪 #werise
“And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up” - Tupac Shakur
#keepyourheadup #wombtangclan #womensmarch #matriarchy #timesup #metoo #whywewearblack #tupac