White Cupcakes with Whip Cream
My daughter made these - she’s getting so good!
These are the recipes she used:
White Cupcakes that are perfectly soft, flavorful, light, and airy. It's the perfect white cupcake recipe you've been dreaming of!
Author: Rachel Farnsworth
Yield: 24 cupcakes
* ⅔ cup salted butter, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* 1½ teaspoons almond extract
* 4 large egg whites, room temperature
* 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
* 3 teaspoons of baking powder
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* 2¼ cups cake flour
1. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar together. Beat in almond extract. Beat in eggs and buttermilk. until mixture is smooth.
3. Add in baking powder and salt and mix in briefly, until just combined. Slowly beat in cake flour just until the mixture is smooth.
4. Fill each cupcake half of the way full. Bake at 350 for 14 to 18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
1. 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
2. 2 tablespoons sugar, honey, or maple syrup
3. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or other flavorings or liquors
1. Place mixer bowl and whisk in freezer for at least 20 minutes to chill.
2. Pour heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
3. Do not over beat.
1*** Please follow my iG @foodbygia
for more recipes and ideas!! 🌹⭐️🌱❤️
#feedfeed #buzzfeast #huffposttaste #f52grams #bhgfood #buzzfeedfood #eeeeeats #instafood #recipe #thekitchn #food #foodie #yummy #eatthis
#foodphotography #yummy #kitchen #ktchn #goodeats #baking