fun facts about me time 🤘🏽 • i rarely ever drink.. every once in awhile i’ll have a few or for special occasions i’ll get a little sauced but my ass can have a good time sober. i’m just that type of girl with that personality, judge me. i don’t need to fit in or act a certain way for anyone. i have a strong personality + i won’t budge for anyone- just sayin
• i get mistaken for a lot of different nationalities, i’m latina y’all
• i just moved my ass across the 🌎✨ back to my stomping grounds (NV)
• i moved out on my own when i was 15 years old. so that’s why many people think im so much older than i am. i had no other choice but to be responsible + grow up fast
• i’ve never been shy. i’d definitely say ima people person
•i don’t wear make up unless my friends want to practice on me • i’ve always been weird with drugs. i don’t do them + i don’t judge you if you do them but i don’t want them around me • i’m slothy af, i dress for comfort • i love building others up + watching them chase their dreams. i supportchu any day
• the gym is my zen. i love changing my body, it’s hella cool
• many of y’all that know me know that i always carry a gallon of water with me 💦 yo girl needs her h20
• i’m easy to get along with
• i never thought i’d have two tattoo sleeves.. or as many as i do but i do + i love them xx
share some fun facts about you below 👇🏽
A dormir cipotes! 😴
Fotos tomadas por cipotes dentro o fuera de El Salvador.
No olvides añadir el Tag #cipotes a tus fotografías y puede ser seleccionada.
🇸🇻 ¡Sigue a @cipotes en Facebook!
🇸🇻 Mod: @NikoNYC ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⭐️ APPRECIATION POST ⭐️
Just wanna give a little shoutout to my Husband. God only knows how many times i cried and begged him to help me find someone just like you! You say you’re not perfect but you’re pretty damn close!!!! Some days i can’t even believe that all this has happened and in such a short amount of time we have already been through a heck load of trials! But it’s because of the outcome of those trials that i know that everything will be ok. You are every bit the Man and Father i had hoped you’d be. Thank you for always putting me and the kids first. And thank you for stepping up and becoming the father they really needed. Im so glad i took that huge leap of faith with you baby and vise versa. We had no idea what was in store for us but now look! Our love story is truly one of a kind!!! I know we are gonna do big things together baby, with God by our side there is nothing we cant do! ❤️ always&forever -iloveyou
When you’re looking for good #Salvadorian , El Patio is 🔥. Hole-in-the-wall Salvadorian restaurants have the best pupusas, it’s science. And make sure to order platanitos con crema. Eat local, tag your foodie photos with #dineStockton for a chance to be featured. 📸: @dbnissan
1 day ago20426
Vengaaaa, putear en salvadoreño es decir 8 groserías por cada oración de 10 palabras, nunca hagas enojar a un salvadoreño por que ni cuenta te vas a dar cuando te ofendieron 3 veces. #salvadorian#salvadoreña
1 day ago123
Even the two day old leftover version of this pupusa is good... what the hell?!
Cheese & Pork Pupusa with a whole lotta curtido and sauce.