What do you think about all of this? Finally some more prequel content.... Even books!
• Luckily I knew about most of this. Around March it was already rumoured padme would have a novel which is exactly Queen's Shadow. For a moment when they showed her poster for Alliences I thought that was all, that she was to have a cameo and just that but no.
I think this might be a very I retesting read along CLAUDIA GRAY'S Master and Apprentice.
• Seriously, every Claudia Gray book is a piece of art and the fact that she will be carving Qui Gon and Obi Wan's relationship during the time before TPM is amazing. I think she would even have a terrific time working Obi Wan and Satine's Relationship which will make my heart blow out of joy since obitine and kanera are the best and purest star wars ships I could think of (aside from another dark one some of u hate).
• I guess Hondo meeting Han is great, never would have thought about it but hey, it's fine... Continuity is better than stablished beliefs about a story.
• Droidography, at last droids are recognized and put into an good encyclopedia! L3 would be proud
• Also, what's with those Vader Castle covers, arent they supposedly for kids? The one with the ewoks creeps me a little, wonder what is inside(? Also this seems like a new meme "why does every one want to go back to Darth Vader's Castle"
And hey, nice that we have more books incoming. As I always said, the death of legends was just the beginning of something better. We even can explore stuff that was written before and make something new and for broader audiences, that's amazing about this era. We have A LOT ahead of us guys.
#StarWars #GeorgeLucas #Disney #LucasFilm #EpisodeVIII #RianJohnson #TheLastJedi #TheSkyWalkerSaga #AnakinSkywalker #LukeSkywalker #Rey #BenSolo #KyloRen #Finn #LeiaOrgana #HanSolo #TheOriginalTrilogy #ThePrequelTrilogy #PadmeAmidala #ObiWanKenobi #BenKenobi #DarthVader #Snoke #GeneralHux #DarthSidious #Trivia #Rebels