This is me (#nofilter
) in the present 1.25 years later and 50+ lbs lighter from when I began my mission to better myself. I'm never looking back.
AND below are 10 tips of advice I learned to live by to transform into a healthier lifestyle including nutrition and fitness.
1. Just do it, you have nothing to lose except weight, fat, sicknesses, high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, some diabetes, pain, depression, frustrations, anxiety and all of the other demons that plague daily life.
2. Experiment. Start small and then add new exercises and healthier foods to your diet. Focus on simple changes and do a little at a time so you don't shock the body. You now have all of the time left in your life to succeed. Make all changes unique to your body and your needs.
3. Let go of expectations and other's opinions. No one walks in your shoes so how the hell can they tell you how to eat, live, exercise or be able to determine when/where you should be with your health goals/results.
4. Know that it takes time so be prepared and schedule that time.
5. Keep in mind that results will happen. Have patience.
6. Make it a habit, a healthy one.
7. Don't get frustrated when it gets tough. Sleep it off and continue the next day.
8. Be proud that you are doing it, verses talking about it.
9. Make it fun, get creative, and know that one day, you will come to learn that fitness and healthier eating has changed your life for the better. You won't wanna live without it.
10. Get up and move it. This is your life I'm talking about and life is too short. A healthier life means more happiness and smiles.
#followme #gay #gayfit #staystrong #phillygram #fit #modeling #gayjock #instafit #instagood #love #nyc #stud #instagay #boy #gayselfie #gymrat #modeling #picoftheday #selfie #followhim #fitness #menofinstagram #gayitalian #philly #pride #gaysofinstagram #progressnotperfection #transformation