hey guys! this will be my very first sponsored post~ sponsored by PinkyParadise @pinkyparadisedotcom
💗 today i will 1. give a step by step walkthrough of how to use/remove your new colored contact lenses [with pics!] and 2. review my lenses and experience with PinkyParadise!💗
✨HOW TO USE✨
1. first learn how to care for your new lenses and prepare yourself to put them in for the first time! check out slide number 3 and 4 to see how^^
2. see slide 5 for video example: then, get in front of a mirror and take your index finger to pull your bottom eyelid down on the first eye. put the lens on the tip of your finger and look upwards at yourself in the mirror [your face is down but eyes are up looking in mirror] and carefully place the lens in the white of your eye. i know it looks fast when i do it but it will probably take many tries the very first time^^ then, all you have to do is blink a bit and the contact lens should easily slide onto your eye. you now have your first contact in! do this again for the other eye:)
✨HOW TO REMOVE✨
1. wash ur hands again PLEASE AKSJDJ
2. then simply put your fingers close to the lens and pinch it, it should slide off super easy!
3. clean the lenses off with contact solution and put them back in their case until next time~
okay so! firstly, id like to say that PinkyParadise’s customer service is SUPERB! one of their employees, jemaimah, was so so helpful and easy to work with throughout my journey of applying for and receiving my lenses!!
secondly, the lenses are so beautiful. i received their frosty lenses in blue! PinkyParadise also selected the perfect ones for me since i was needing some blue lenses for my honoka cosplay, so that was lovely!:) the lenses are so so comfortable to wear and extremely easy to put in.
lastly, despite my lenses being sponsored, i will definitely be purchasing some in the future. they are so SO affordable compared to many other contact lens shops and i would recommend them to any who asked!❤️