I've been meaning to do this for a little while, I thought it would be nice to re-introduce myself seeing as I have so many new followers 👋🏻 being a small business I think it's important you know a little bit about who you're buying from!❤️ 1. Hiiiiii, I'm Jordan ☺️ I'm 25 and live in Bristol (UK)
2. My brand name: Jordan&Stitch has double meaning, stitching is my game but also one of my favourite Disney films is Lilo & Stitch 🙊
3. My favourite Disney characters of all time: Ariel, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Kuzco, Winnie the Pooh, Ezma & Prince John.
4. I was brought up on the Disney classics, and I have a real soft spot for the 'underrated' movies/characters!
5. I have a Miniature Daschund (sausage dog) called Minnie 🐾
6. I work in Mental Health, I'm a fully qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner so Disney is quite literally my escape from a stressful, demanding and at times overwhelming job! As of September I will be doing my Masters full time!
7. I ❤️ to support my fellow Disney inspired small shops and so I created my #supportsmallbusinesssaturday
! I love product swapping with fellow businesses as an easier way of helping each other! ✨
8. I'm a chocolate / dessert addict. Like seriously - I have issues 😂
9. I taught myself to cross stitch, so I'm continually learning and growing in confidence
10. When I'm not stitching, I love going on adventures with my friends, shopping, social sports & planning holidays with my boyfriend! ❤️
There we go, that's me 👋🏻 hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little better! I've tagged my personal Instagram if you wanna follow! #JordanandStitch #meetthemaker #supportsmallbusiness #etsyseller #supporthandmade #etsyshopuk #disneycommunity #disneyathome #wdw #disneyexplorer #disneygram #disneyinstagram